• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
I really like how you came out of no where with a style that doesn't really match the average SF aesthetic, but pull it off really well. From the looks of it you have an average sized body and good proportions, so your clothes always fit you well even if they're not like Dior Homme skinny. Good fit, I have no nitpicks or complaints.

See, this is what I was saying before, when you all were like "blahblahblah hypebeast"

Alexlude

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys (good 'n bad)...

Yea although i know my style is not the norm for SF, I try to bring my own style to the forum to contribute.. i know its not currently exactly where I want it to be at the moment but i'm in the period of transitioning from one style to another and finding what i really like...

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
See, this is what I was saying before, when you all were like "blahblahblah hypebeast"
Last time I checked, I was always on Alexlude's side. He's not wearing oversized Supreme and garbage dunks, so I wouldn't yell hypebeast. You're calling out the wrong person, I said "post more!" after his first fit. Apologies if you were agreeing with me and calling out everyone else. I'm pretty drunk.
Originally Posted by Synthese
what would the expense limit be?
People have been tossing around the number $200 or $300. I don't know what stage of deliberation its in at the moment, but if I've got $150 to work with after my top is done I feel like I can definitely do something :p

golfham

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
XMayW.jpg

<$200 challenge, depending on what rules you use

amazing fit.

enarchay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ideefixee
Love it. Looks like your plaid jacket is swaying in the wind. Details?
Is that a jacket or a really heavy-duty button-down shirt? Looks like a shirt. I didn't know you could wear those over another button-down shirt.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
People have been tossing around the number $200 or $300. I don't know what stage of deliberation its in at the moment, but if I've got $150 to work with after my top is done I feel like I can definitely do something :p

if it includes footwear it's going to be hard to put something decent together!

Johan

Reaction score
PICT0020-1.jpg
PICT0016.jpg
Margiela coat and knit Dries Van Noten pants and boots.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
34pnvqg.jpg

You almost look like you're levitating in this pic.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
34pnvqg.jpg
1196zgw.jpg

Interesting. Love the colors in the full body shot, not as much in the detail though. Anyway that Deisel belt buckle is awful dude. The rest is great.
Originally Posted by Johan
PICT0020-1.jpg
PICT0016.jpg
Margiela coat and knit Dries Van Noten pants and boots.

Looks good, better photog on the full body shot next time please.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_0972-tile.jpg
Wilsons
peepwall[1].gif
H&M APC Wolverine Sweater was hanging weird cause I had an wifebeater on under... fixed it but didn't bother to rephoto Halloween bonus
DSC_0986.jpg
??? ??? Creative Recreations Original dress + accessories + jewelry Cheap shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads