The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

You are not wearing fucking jeans with 4 inch hems that hug your fucking ankle like a vice grip. Your jeans are not leggings. Jeans do not naturally fall under the tongue unless you style it that way. I wear plenty of mids and it is very easy NOT to tuck, and I wear jeans with 6.25" hems. That's definitely smaller than your MMMs.

[​IMG]

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

and why the hate on tucking??

because it looks terrible

3. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

Ok, guys. I tried to change my outfit a bit. Is this better?

The clothes are not that bright, flash camera is messing it up.

Dont think anyone has replied to you, so here goes. Those jeans are pretty hideous as far as im concerned- shapeless and lifeless. Im not keen on that jacket either its pretty bland, but maybe its just not my type of thing. Wearing the scarf outside the jacket also seems a bit odd, as its not going to keep you warm in that position and so just looks like an after thought. Kop some raw denim.

4. DLester

DLester Senior member

Brown boots that I can beat the crap out of are on the "list", so to speak. My only decent ones right now are NiCo combats, which will start seeing more use as we move into winter but are not an "everyday" piece of footwear. I have been holding out for something that will work with every jean I own, basically - possibly NDC. I am tempted by the Geller x CP boots, but brown would serve me a lot better than black.

consider paul smith for your brown boots, they are widely available; b&s, ebay, etc. they look great and are a good value when not at full retail. I don't know what you mean by "beat the crap out of", but they do well as long as you do not abuse. Although I suppose if you are walking down salted, icy sidewalks in the dead of winter, everything will go to crap and you might prefer something cheap.

5. connor

connor Senior member

yo snowman just pull the sweatshirt down. better than usual

to the dipshit that said jeans don't fall like that, every time i put on my SEXI04's with one of my pairs of nikes they sit behind the tongue. its random but it happens with stiff shit that doesnt give...

6. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

Just catching up while enjoying the rain from my lanai on a Maui vacation. Adam's fits are looking good. Synth leather TOJ = hawt fyre. Fuuma takin' down sucka' MCs per usual. Jwied kind of reminding me of variant of Rye steez from back in the day, which is good.

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

consider paul smith for your brown boots, they are widely available; b&s, ebay, etc. they look great and are a good value when not at full retail. I don't know what you mean by "beat the crap out of", but they do well as long as you do not abuse. Although I suppose if you are walking down salted, icy sidewalks in the dead of winter, everything will go to crap and you might prefer something cheap.
    I mean that I can scuff up and they'll look good. Paul Smith is generally too dressy. Some MMM would work. NDC will work. W+H too. Certain Aldens. Lots out there I just haven't found it yet.

8. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I mean that I can scuff up and they'll look good. Paul Smith is generally too dressy. Some MMM would work. NDC will work. W+H too. Certain Aldens. Lots out there I just haven't found it yet.
    Dressy is probably what will work best with your current look

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Nah. I have a thing in mind. A lot of mmm's that are on the site right now would work really well but I am not sold quite enough on them.

10. Surreal

Surreal Senior member

Dont think anyone has replied to you, so here goes. Those jeans are pretty hideous as far as im concerned- shapeless and lifeless. Im not keen on that jacket either its pretty bland, but maybe its just not my type of thing. Wearing the scarf outside the jacket also seems a bit odd, as its not going to keep you warm in that position and so just looks like an after thought. Kop some raw denim.

I dunno what you mean by raw denim. Those are slim jeans, I can't wear skinny ones, they look awful on me. I'm not sure what makes jeans good.

11. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

Nah, the jeans fit fine, but the wash is pretty bad. Leather jacket doesn't fit well, and the shirt is boring and formal.

12. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I dunno what you mean by raw denim. Those are slim jeans, I can't wear skinny ones, they look awful on me. I'm not sure what makes jeans good.

research

that said you don't necessarily need raw jeans, but you need better ones.

13. Riio

Riio Senior member

14. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

They arent slim. Anyway, as uncontrol said, there is literally endless information on this forum about jeans so just read it. Maybe this is too much effort but whatever, the help is there if you need it...most just give up at this point.

15. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

[​IMG]

Timex
    Man of Moods
    Jean Shop
    GAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.