The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atuhsad

atuhsad Senior member

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Yeah... has a few small stains on it that cleaners haven't been able to get out and a tear in the collar unfortunately so it's going to cost me more than I thought I was paying. Still, these NDGs seem to fit me pretty well so I'll keep buying them. I really should've bought those MMM's from you as well.

3. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

R, I dig a lot of your fits but I think you're selling yourself short by wearing sneakers for most of them. Some of it has to do with looking too casual and while I like the Lanvins, it's just sometimes the glossy toe looks out of place with the rest of a subdued fit.

4. snake

snake Senior member

synth- DR looks really nice, it suits you.

AR- what's that leather jacket you've got hidden in the corner of your pic?

5. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

AR, I dig a lot of your fits but I think you're selling yourself short by wearing sneakers for most of them. Some of it has to do with looking too casual and while I like the Lanvins, it's just sometimes the glossy toe looks out of place with the rest of a subdued fit.

agreed x10000 lanvins are killing it in the wrong way

6. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

[​IMG] Sunny day!..... to sit in an office

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

AR- what's that leather jacket you've got hidden in the corner of your pic?
    Yigal Azrouel green bomber; search leather jackets thread for better pics of it.
    agreed x10000 lanvins are killing it in the wrong way
    Brown boots that I can beat the crap out of are on the "list", so to speak. My only decent ones right now are NiCo combats, which will start seeing more use as we move into winter but are not an "everyday" piece of footwear. I have been holding out for something that will work with every jean I own, basically - possibly NDC. I am tempted by the Geller x CP boots, but brown would serve me a lot better than black.

Also, might be kopping another pair of old-sole Lanvins today if my snipe plays out, so you all might have to just keep putting up with them.

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

syth dr is epic. you own that bitch. different camera angle and less tapered hems[​IMG] helmut lang sweatshirt,not knit lanvin mmm [​IMG] [​IMG] edit: goddamn sock is showing. i had a pair of falkes but when i put them in the wash, they shrunk...so much that one got lost lol. im betting its in one of my brothers pant pocket or something.

9. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

^the sweat looks kind of short. Maybe you just didnt pull it down. Nice kicks....but FFS crop all the shit off the sides out of you photo's...they only need be a quarter of that width, we arent rating your room.

10. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

syth dr is epic. you own that bitch. different camera angle and less tapered hems[​IMG] helmut lang sweatshirt,not knit lanvin mmm edit: goddamn sock is showing. i had a pair of falkes but when i put them in the wash, they shrunk...so much that one got lost lol. im betting its in one of my brothers pant pocket or something.
    STOP TUCKING. JUST LET THE HEM FALL NATURALLY OVER THE SNEAKERS. Honestly, it looks stupid as fuck if you expose the tongue on a low-top. People aren't going to be like OH SHIT THAT'S A MMM based on the fucking tongue strap alone. If they know it's the GAT replica, they'll know, and it won't be because of the tongue. All your fits look retarded in the bottom half because you always try to show the fucking tongue

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

that is how they fall, the jeans are stiff and they nestle in under the tongue. also on the mids its impossible not to tuck.
    also i dont think anyone would recognize any of the things im wearing. everything is logo-less.

12. SPK

SPK Senior member

that is how they fall, the jeans are stiff and they nestle in under the tongue. also on the mids its impossible not to tuck.
    also i dont think anyone would recognize any of the things im wearing. everything is logo-less.

Lies I have mmm mids and I never tuck.

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Bland outfits only work if the fit is razor sharp. This is not. You look like a black blob of drabness.

14. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

You are not wearing fucking jeans with 4 inch hems that hug your fucking ankle like a vice grip. Your jeans are not leggings. Jeans do not naturally fall under the tongue unless you style it that way. I wear plenty of mids and it is very easy NOT to tuck, and I wear jeans with 6.25" hems. That's definitely smaller than your MMMs.

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Lies I have mmm mids and I never tuck.
    until you try a pair of somet 030s and why the hate on tucking??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.