The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

I can agree with some of that. However, the jeans were a project thing and I'm pretty happy that I turned a totally neglected pair of slim jims into pants I think are awesome, although the knee bags are very real. What I'm not sure about is how you can get more simple than leather+tee+jeans+high tops. Anyway, I've been wearing really tight pants lately and I thinnk that ship's about to sail.

2. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

I think that's my favorite fit I've ever seen on sf

Regarding synth toj pic

3. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

i actually think that the pants (minus the knee bags, if thats at all possible. i get the same problem with my slimmer jeans and cant do much about it) could be quite cool in another context, im just not sure if i like them here. even though they're jeans i would really call them basic since the fit is so different proportionally.

i think, though, with your incredible build (homo x 100) it would do you good to wear a bit looser bottoms to balance out the heavy effect of the jacket

jacket suits/fits you really well tho. nice cop

4. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

Hrm I'll have to check out the campesinos then [​IMG] Yeah I heard Johnny Foreigner in a mix tape and have been down since, but I'm a sucker for duel male/female vocals and mathrocky instrumentals. Salt, pepper and spinderella is great, but quite a few strong tracks on their albums in addition.

im pretty sure you would love los campesinos then, especially their first album

5. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I can agree with some of that. However, the jeans were a project thing and I'm pretty happy that I turned a totally neglected pair of slim jims into pants I think are awesome, although the knee bags are very real. What I'm not sure about is how you can get more simple than leather+tee+jeans+high tops. Anyway, I've been wearing really tight pants lately and I thinnk that ship's about to sail.

The red shirt + white shoes are the only parts the clash outwardly

6. parish

parish New Member

Shoes - Free shipping, no tax on all men's, women's, kids shoes. Shop the latest styles of running shoes, basketball shoes, sandals, boots, Nike shox, Nike Air Force 1, adidas shoes.

adidas shoes

7. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

jacket is insane, you could do a better fit with it though

Huh? Fits perfectly..

8. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

I don't get why people seem to have the shortest memory span regarding the word 'fit'.

9. steezin

steezin Senior member

rare fit pic. took it for the poll, missed the deadline. didn't need the duffel sweater after 10 am, today was an Indian summer.

please excuse the highly punchable face.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really nice fit.

How do you manage to keep your hair like that? I have a similar haircut and when i push it back it seems to fall flat pretty quickly, ive tried gel, wax, hairspray etc nothing seems to have a lasting effect.

10. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

[​IMG]

nothing exciting today...
    Uniqlo
    Nudie
    Superga

also, i've had a few pm's from the uniqlo thread asking about the vintage terry hoodie. Here is a better representation of its colour/texture.

[​IMG]

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

12. Surreal

Surreal Senior member

Ok, guys. I tried to change my outfit a bit. Is this better?

The clothes are not that bright, flash camera is messing it up.
    [​IMG]

13. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Synth what kinda sneaks are those? Marc Jacobs? Not sure I agree w/them in the outfit (combat or motorcycle boots would own) but they're cool. Jacket is nice too

14. JaPo

JaPo Senior member

Since the last set was so polarizing I figured I'd re-take the photos without any flash on a couple of different light settings, so here is a re-issue. Also took a shot without the knit.

The colour palette of this outfit epitomises the mindnumbing lack of innate swagger or style which marked your older efforts. Just so brown and uninspiring. Don't wear dark shirts.

FINALLY got a digital camera. [​IMG]

And I can't help but notice how much better my silhouette shots looks that my head-on shots. Daggone huge hips are killing me.

You're improving at a remarkable pace. Somehow you make 501s look like the ideal jean fit.

[​IMG]

Fucking natty. Trust you to have the perfect fitting leather and command it. So much better than almost all other DR attempts.

15. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Simple stuff. [​IMG] Maybe get a pic with the outerwear and everything later on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.