The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

noted. wont wear this with cockerchief. i dont get whats wrong with 2nd pic??

2. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

it really isn't that bad without the tank, its just ugly kids on the internets writing stupid shit

3. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

[​IMG]

Info on the pants? One of the best fits I've seen here btw.

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

it really isn't that bad without the tank, its just ugly kids on the internets writing stupid shit

I bet I'm better looking than you >[​IMG]

Snowman: high yield version of my post: jacket too big, hems too small for boots, don't cuff them and tuck like that--I always fun the way your jeans hit your shoes really awkward. I dunno man if you're gonna do some workwear shit get jeans that suit the look

5. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

see theres the problem, its not a workwear look. i would have threw in chambray for sure lol. agreed on needing better boots. cant see myself wearing butteros or anything without a wedge/commando sole. im not tall, the extra height helps.

6. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Well what are you going for then? I'm thoroughly confused what you're trying to achieve in your looks and I feel like you are, too. Canadian tux + work boots scream workwear to me

7. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

i feel zissou embodies the workwear aesthetic. looser silhouette, worn in look. red wings do make it look workwear--agreed. jwied does the jean jacket justice and doesnt remind me of workwear at all...guess im trying to pull something like that off.

8. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...l/DSC00913.jpg

^^^ This is one of the stupidest pictures I've ever seen in my life omg it's like a pocketsquare for your dick is hanging out of a canadian tuxedo

haha. This is harsh but i do agree. Snowman, the way you have cuffed and then sort of tucked those jeans in the first pic is so strange. Even in the second pic they dont look right together. The jacket looks way too big.

9. JKISSI

JKISSI Senior member

mellow - excellent stuff as always hailsray - nice and simple [​IMG] [​IMG] se update some fall layerin vint. self edge x fh cole han horsebit loafers mens coach bag No worries the stern face is only temporary , I'm really a nice guy lulz

10. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

cant see myself wearing butteros or anything without a wedge/commando sole. im not tall, the extra height helps.

What? butteros have a nice healthy heel. Not cuban heel, but a decent height.

11. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

No worries the stern face is only temporary , I'm really a nice guy lulz

why the loafers man?

i know i know, you love them. I just think the question is kinda valid here.

12. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

true, but i only wear boots for utilitarian purposes. ie rain/winter. my boot game consists of only one pair-red wings ahha. dont know how burteros would hold up in winter. i was thinking of getting virgils, would i have the same problem as the red wings--doesnt mesh well with jeans??

13. JKISSI

JKISSI Senior member

why the loafers man?

i know i know, you love them. I just think the question is kinda valid here.

You got me here, as far as boots that I have wasn't feeling the silhouette of what I had

14. halisray

halisray Senior member

thanks JKISSI - I'm not a very fancy dresser, I generally just wear regular and mediocre looking clothing :p

15. Nil

Nil Senior member

[​IMG] Nicolo Ceschi Berrini Giuliano Fujiwara MTM Same old same old From yesterday before I left the house for the night. I was going to submit it to scott's fit battle but my camera is way too terrible to take any sort of detail shots from a distance so it's not even worth it. The Fujiwara cardigan hangs below the blazer which you can't see from the distance shots but the close up reveals. Oh, and whoever said wool Berrini blazers have a terrible hand was very, very wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.