The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

less shit pic: ro jacket, tee, sneakers and pants, squeezing arms pretty dadly, losing blood flow [​IMG]
    sorry man but really dislike. the boot tuck is really sloppy albeit this could be fixed im sure. the jacket, however, seems really small on you; like exhaling would cause the one button to explode off like a champagne cork. The massive bunching of your undershirt between your jacket cuff and hands looks bad; kind of like two big grey bracelets. This could probably be fixed by pulling some material up into your sleeve but given that your arms are already pretty tight, that might not be possible. The waist suppression on a guy as ripped as you looks pretty incongruous. Overall i think that jacket is too traditional (or rather not avante gard enough) to be worn with the rest of your fit (particularly the sweat pants and those sneakers).

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

That should be a testament to RO's quality. HulKunk looks like he is about to rip through that jacket but it is holding up well.

3. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

that is fair, but they are actually just mohair pants that have gotten too baggy on me. i have short legs and no ass which makes all pants fit like shit actually. the jacket is good in the chest and abdomen but pushing it in the arms and shoulders admittedly.

sorry man but really dislike. the boot tuck is really sloppy albeit this could be fixed im sure. the jacket, however, seems really small on you; like exhaling would cause the one button to explode off like a champagne cork. The massive bunching of your undershirt between your jacket cuff and hands looks bad; kind of like two big grey bracelets. This could probably be fixed by pulling some material up into your sleeve but given that your arms are already pretty tight, that might not be possible. The waist suppression on a guy as ripped as you looks pretty incongruous. Overall i think that jacket is too traditional (or rather not avante gard enough) to be worn with the rest of your fit (particularly the sweat pants and those sneakers).

4. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

that... and the angle you take the pictures from makes the proportions even crazier.

Shits cool though. Nobody do Kunk lik the Kunk.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Would love a zip / rar file with all Fuuma fits in it, real talk.

I was looking through some 'Best of MC Fits' threak and saw a Fuuma x (?)TB suit pic which blew me away, was better then all other MC fits.

Thanks, this might not be public knowledge but I have a relatively large suit wardrobe, hell today I wore:

Paul Stuart navy cashmere overcoat
    Etro navy suit w. blue pinstripes
    dolce&G blue dress shirt
    Sutor cognac zip boots
    Hermès "little red riding hood" pocket square
    Faliero Sarti grey scarf

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

that is fair, but they are actually just mohair pants that have gotten too baggy on me. i have short legs and no ass which makes all pants fit like shit actually. the jacket is good in the chest and abdomen but pushing it in the arms and shoulders admittedly.

if your arms are super tight then you will start to develop creases on the inside elbow area. in addition to not looking good it will probably damage the jacket fabric faster than normal. you might want to consider that if ur debating keeping it. or.....just pump less iron.

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Thanks, this might not be public knowledge but I have a relatively large suit wardrobe, hell today I wore:

Paul Stuart navy cashmere overcoat
    Etro navy suit w. blue pinstripes
    dolce&G blue dress shirt
    Sutor cognac zip boots
    Hermès "little red riding hood" pocket square
    Faliero Sarti grey scarf

Were you at an interview?

8. Fuuma

Shoulders and sleeves are too small, but that waist suppression actually looks good on you, albeit a little extreme.

Shoulders are cut to be padded and too small, RO tailorwear is really quirky. Agree about sleeves.

I like the RO longsleeves, with elastic cuffs they bunch nicely and without on a heavy jacket it's like insta gloves with a flick of the wrist.

9. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

I think all Kunk's pieces are good individually but poorly styled. Should be no boot-tuck and worth with the side zip boots. Also that jacket should not be buttoned, especially not when worn super casually like that.

10. Fuuma

Were you at an interview?

Yes, I was inspired by a Saudi prince and thus decided to interview candidates for the position of manservant. Would you happen to know how to get blood out of cashmere fabric?

11. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Yes, I was inspired by a Saudi prince and thus decided to interview candidates for the position of manservant. Would you happen to know how to get blood out of cashmere fabric?
    I have had good experiences with this place, http://www.hallak.com/--I paid them $80 to clean a mohair jacket after a particularly vibrant night on my trip to NYC this time.

12. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

"I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem." --Seinfeld

13. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

nope, too ridiculous even for me.

i was gonna say, not really the proportions you go for: In your fits you like long torso, short legs. A bolero is the opposite

14. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Shit, if anyone sees a blue bolero in 52 let me know. Somehow I think it would be pretty fun to wear

15. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

[​IMG]

going to see Japandroids tonight (opening for the walkmen, but im more excited for japandroids really), and it has me in the mood to wear something dark/grungey

helmut lang shirt
    nsf t
    apc jeans
    bikkembergs boots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.