• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2_hennessy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy
stuff-4.jpg

Why is this not getting more love? It looks so sick. Would love a better picture.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
winners this week: 1: Ty 2: Synthese 3: Connor (frolicking forrest edition) Graphic novelty. you should use this eason instead
doug.jpeg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
1: Ty
2: Synthese
3: Connor (frolicking forrest edition)

Agreed. Beanie + smoking makes Connor's fit better, lifestyle works with outfit for one of those "sum is greater than the parts" thing. Not saying the parts are bad or worthless, just saying it adds some extra steez being out in the forest, smoking, relaxing, looks very natural and good.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
not to mention his photography makes jdmay and kunk look like they own disposables.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
cloak, shipley, nudie, cp

fistbump.gif
nice. is that new? do you love it? they make some of the best shirts i think.

a2_hennessy

Reaction score
Synthese, are those Nudies Thin Finn? Grim Tim? Your jawnz fits are always so nice.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
old, actually, and I agree - it was a random purchase on gilt, and now I'm keeping my eyes peeled. Size large fits me pretty much perfectly, and it was what, 50-60$?It's made well, too. and actually those are heavily tapered slim jims
biggrin.gif

a2_hennessy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
and actually those are heavily tapered slim jims
biggrin.gif

I have a pair of Thin Finns but my thighs are just too large for them because I kicked a soccer ball around during recess in the 5th grade. Do you just get them tapered below the knee? Looks so sickk.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by a2_hennessy
I have a pair of Thin Finns but my thighs are just too large for them because I kicked a soccer ball around during recess in the 5th grade. Do you just get them tapered below the knee? Looks so sickk.

See man you had to be a loser in the 5th grade like me and be playing gameboy instead. I mean, sure, I have to size up on my gloves due to monstrous thumbs...

Nothing special, just procrastinating so I take picture:
DiBsP.jpg

W+H
Shirt for my school's fashion show
Ande Whall
CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads