The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. connor

connor Senior member

looks good, what's the jacket?
    its a liner or some shit from HM im unclear on its status as a garment edit: lol dude im gonna get a more recent fit for you than that ill PM you something today/tomorrow if thats cool

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

you really cannot wear RO or CCP with anything else.

Jacket looks a little weird when zipped up with nothing hanging below it. RO requires more RO in my opinion. Sleeves are too long also.

3. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

smiling face now that kunk smiled, this is the exact same fit as one of my previous ones except with upgraded picture quality. Cardigan is draping like crap in that shot, whatever.

Also, I want RO wedges so badly someone give me like $1500

I also love that I actually look tall XD I'm probably hitting 6'1"-6'2" with the heels and hair which is ridiculous considering I'm 5'9"

This is great, although im going to side with most and say I dont really dig those boots.

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Jacket looks a little weird when zipped up with nothing hanging below it. RO requires more RO in my opinion. Sleeves are too long also.
    Yeah that is why I mostly wore it open, as suggested. And the sleeves are long but it doesn't really bother me.
    Need more RO then. Was actually considering an RO tee but it's hard to buy w/o knowing how it would look on me, need to try one on first.

5. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

rfx, someone on sufu is selling some nicholas and mark (vulpinari) tanks/cockbibs for 65 bucks. username shima. check into that!

6. Nil

Nil Senior member

Yeah. Right now it just looks like a nice leather jacket but there's nothing special about it. It's sort of eh without extra styling.

7. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

GN don't forget to have Kent Money at least 7 different places in the background.

8. Riio

Riio Senior member

GN don't forget to have Kent Money at least 7 different places in the background.

hahaha that would kill

9. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^^omg[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

RFX- What size are you? I have a size small bronze/rust RO tank and possibly a medium "bleach" (basically white) that i might keep.

PP- That jacket is rad on you. Pretty much the perfect edgy jacket for you

Whodini- Is that the kzo part silk jacket from ss 10? I almost picked it up at a store during the spring (then it popped up on gilt) but never pulled the trigger. I've never seen that color though. Looks good.

Kunk- Good shit, man. The photoshops are hilarious and had me laughing to the point chronogal had to ask what i was looking at. Glad you had an awesome time in SF

Nil looks great at that wedding. Real cool.

Hmm.... Need to look closer at the thread from the past week as i might've missed a bunch of good stuff

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Sleeves are too long also.

it looks like he is just wearing a t-shirt underneath. if he puts on a couple more layers as one would expect in winter it will probably be fine. also, most of the dark designer stuff (especially the leather jacket) generally comes down to the knuckle.

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

Need more RO then. Was actually considering an RO tee but it's hard to buy w/o knowing how it would look on me, need to try one on first.

this is my dilemma as well.

think I will be sizing down on my rick tho, so I will be without one until a medium becomes available.

yes, one for each alt account.

and otter too? one of his weird M2M pics.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

[​IMG]

and from earlier in week:

[​IMG]

Kunk.... Happy?

This is what i do instead of prepping to teach kids the SATs. Here are the pictures i'll be using, in alphabetical order
    Also, this for the bottom. Not the greatest PS job, but passable IMO when sized down.
    Does anybody know how to warp text in Photoshop? I need it for the "drum" part

I love how my pic is with a cardigan I won't be able to afford for many moons. If you'd like I can do a pic with a real camera of my ToJ lol

I was going to suggest sneakerfreak or whatever that guy's name was, but I think that's more of a sufu meme

14. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

bad pic but it is more or less what i wear most days [​IMG] rick gap apc (LOL i just noticed my third button on my fly is unbuttoned... [​IMG] [​IMG] ) f+b

15. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

The whole point of Scott's fit is that it is kinda matchy. Some of us avoid that kinda thing, he doesn't care. That's what makes the fit IMO.

[​IMG]

that jacket is too nice.

Whoa, didn't think I'd make the cut. Wish I had better shoes. Lookin forward to this

i think we all make the cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.