The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G0079

G0079 Senior member

Glayvengayed.

Made me spit-take.

2. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Time for another saddening TagutFit!

[​IMG]

Needzhaircut | NYCMetro | FCUK | Nudie | Spring Court

3. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

^^ IamTagut/10

4. SeckBoy

SeckBoy Well-Known Member

That isn't a good look.

5. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Yeah I'm always completely befuddled by the sheer polarization between tagutcow's persona/intellect and his fits. I think the t-shirt is too bold for the grey of the hoodie and faded blue of the jeans, and the hoodie itself isn't too crash hot in itself. The bottom half is alright though, so this could be an ok fit if the top half was changed.

6. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

You guys have no idea. Every single time, I rush into posting a WAYWT with the same naive optimism- "Oh boy! They're really going to like this!"- and every time I experience the same crushing disappointment when the bad reviews start rolling in.

Yeah, so maybe the straight leg jeans don't necessarily go with the slim sneakers so well, but they're the only pair of mid-blue jeans I have. They've certainly taken a beating over the last four years, and the inseam has shrunken through repeated washings.

7. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

MF, what are ur specs. I'm not hatting, but the jacket looks huge on you. Did you get an XS?

thats his style if you haven't noticed already

8. Listi

Listi Senior member

Listirine, are you talking about untucking only being able to be pulled off by a brother, or tucking?
    Yeah, I'm kinda racist against white people. (8) Nah, not really. I'm talking about untucking. He's just always done up so extensively that any "intentional quirks" are balanced by whatever else he's wearing into a cohesive whole. He's got a very busy style, with lots of accessories and sprezz. When you mix untucking with a clean fit, it's sloppy, if you mix it into a busy fit, it becomes part of the plan. I don't even know if Kissi tucks or untucks, it's irrelevant. Just saying a practiced style can make it work, but thrown about willy-nilly is a disaster. Much like the dreaded boot-tuck. Not for amateurs.

9. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

You guys have no idea. Every single time, I rush into posting a WAYWT with the same naive optimism- "Oh boy! They're really going to like this!"- and every time I experience the same crushing disappointment when the bad reviews start rolling in.

Yeah, so maybe the straight leg jeans don't necessarily go with the slim sneakers so well, but they're the only pair of mid-blue jeans I have. They've certainly taken a beating over the last four years, and the inseam has shrunken through repeated washings.

Bro your fits are the same literally every time. Have you yourself not noticed this? Expecting a different result from the same fit is insanity.

10. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

1)Thanks for earlier comments on my pic guys.

2)
    Time for another saddening TagutFit!

[​IMG]

Needzhaircut | NYCMetro | FCUK | Nudie | Spring Court

You need to change something then! To me, you look like every other guy on the street. While I dont have that many posts, i've lurked long enough to know that graphic tees are practically never well received on this forum...you should pick up on stuff like that, and not expect good feedback if you are wearing them. The shoes arent that bad at all, but i reckon its time you invested in some (well researched) new jeans and then have a look through this thread and pick a style that you think would suit you and try to mimick that. Also, i bet that if you shaved all the hair off the side of your head, and had some short to mid length on top, you would be rather good looking.

11. max_r

max_r Senior member

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Looks good max_r, you've got it down. Try and figure out where to go from there though, that's hard.

13. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i think tagut is snarking. maybe you should trying tying your hair into a topknot

also you look like a rapist. i'd walk on the other side of the road if i saw you

14. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

Max R, i like it. what are the shoes? Really nice jeans fit.

15. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

This InMuhJeans guy could've been cool emo, but instead he's socially awkward emo with logorrhoea. You love your wife, I love my wife, we all love our wives - the end. To keep it style - I want someone with more money than me to buy a Paul Harnden piece and wear it in WAYWT [​IMG]
    I think I posted a fit with a Paul Harnden jacket... ps: can that other dude shut the fuck up about his wife? How would she feel about being the main topic of your posts in a male fashion forum? Are you also going to tell us about her vagina? Have some fucking respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.