• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ItsInMyJeans
hahaha! I know very odd to post this on a style forum....but atleast noone can ever accuse me of being in some sort of wierd material obessed competition with my wife...put that to bed anyways...we can all move on with our lives now.
fight[1].gif

Just stop talking about your wife. Every post you've made, except asking about synthese's shoes, has to mention her, what the ****. We get it. You are married.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
did a fit pic of sg4yous lanvin leather ever get posted?

the barbour one? i don't think so

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I found his post kind of cute but I'm also a huge sap

happy to read it man

Yeah I was lolin' at him before but that was kinda cute. (still kinda lolin' though)

ItsInMyJeans

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Just stop talking about your wife. Every post you've made, except asking about synthese's shoes, has to mention her, what the ****. We get it. You are married.

If you don't like it then dont read it. Why are you so worried about what I'm doing anyway? I dont get people who wish to control others actions? It doesnt make sense to me! I will talk about my wife every post if I wish. and if you don't like i suggest you block my post from appearing on your account or something. Anyways people who actually try to cut down others on internet forums obviously suffer from low self esteem and feel they will somehow make themselves feel better by being degrading. Its a temporary fix. Go get help. or maybe find a woman that can love you. Your mom is probably pretty pissed that your 35 and still living at home. Dont talk to me about what I can and cant post. You are nothing to me.Your opinion doesnt matter either.
The only opinions I care to hear on this site are the ones about what I'm wearing. If you hate what im wearing then tell me. If you like it then tell me. Other than that go worry about what you're doing not me.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you don't like it then dont read it. Why are you so worried about what I'm doing anyway? I dont get people who wish to control others actions? It doesnt make sense to me! I will talk about my wife every post if I wish. and if you don't like i suggest you block my post from appearing on your account or something. Anyways people who actually try to cut down others on internet forums obviously suffer from low self esteem and feel they will somehow make themselves feel better by being degrading. Its a temporary fix. Go get help. or maybe find a woman that can love you. Your mom is probably pretty pissed that your 35 and still living at home. Dont talk to me about what I can and cant post. You are nothing to me.Your opinion doesnt matter either.
The only opinions I care to hear on this site are the ones about what I'm wearing. If you hate what im wearing then tell me. If you like it then tell me. Other than that go worry about what you're doing not me.

Haha I didn't cut you down I just asked you to stop talking about your **** wife.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I found his post kind of cute but I'm also a huge sap happy to read it man
+1 It's kinda hardcore tmi/internet awkward though.
Haha I didn't cut you down I just asked you to stop talking about your **** wife.
I lolled hard

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you don't like it then dont read it. Why are you so worried about what I'm doing anyway? I dont get people who wish to control others actions? It doesnt make sense to me! I will talk about my wife every post if I wish. and if you don't like i suggest you block my post from appearing on your account or something. Anyways people who actually try to cut down others on internet forums obviously suffer from low self esteem and feel they will somehow make themselves feel better by being degrading. Its a temporary fix. Go get help. or maybe find a woman that can love you. Your mom is probably pretty pissed that your 35 and still living at home. Dont talk to me about what I can and cant post. You are nothing to me.Your opinion doesnt matter either. The only opinions I care to hear on this site are the ones about what I'm wearing. If you hate what im wearing then tell me. If you like it then tell me. Other than that go worry about what you're doing not me.
Because you are spamming irrelevant garbage everywhere, holy ****. People don't go into the car thread and start talking about their dog, people don't go into the jeans thread and start talking about their new lawnmower. Find a relevant thread and stop junking up this thread. Why don't you just go to the dumb threads subforum and make a topic called "my wife" and see how that goes.

ItsInMyJeans

Reaction score

My advice still stands. Im done talking/arguing about it though. When a fool and a wise man argue it becomes hard to tell which one is the fool. If it makes you feel better about yourself then fire away, but I'm done responding.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My advice still stands. Im done talking/arguing about it though. When a fool and a wise man argue it becomes hard to tell which one is the fool. If it makes you feel better about yourself then fire away, but I'm done responding.

It's not hard for me to tell who the fool is in this situation.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

at first I was all, then I was like
lol8[1].gif

ItsInMyJeans

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Because you are spamming irrelevant garbage everywhere, holy ****. People don't go into the car thread and start talking about their dog, people don't go into the jeans thread and start talking about their new lawnmower. Find a relevant thread and stop junking up this thread.

Why don't you just go to the dumb threads subforum and make a topic called "my wife" and see how that goes.

well if you were intelligent enough to read the whole thread before making comments that make you sound like a total idiot you would know why I posted this "irrelevant garbage" everywhere(i would like to know where else you are talking about). I was responding to someone who made a comment about my wife. So you, along with this other guy, really need professional help if you are so upset about my response. In fact my response is a lot more "relevant" than this post of yours I'm replying to. This has nothing to do with you and nothing that was written was said at you. So worry about getting a job so you can pay mom back for your rent she pays every month at the halfway house. Stop worrying about me.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
uggggghhhhhhh

i hope you get a divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads