The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

2. m00ba77

m00ba77 Senior member

should i shouldn't i buy thread or recent purchases

Thank you.

3. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Justin is just too big to fit in here, too big to fit in here, too big to fit in here.

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

5. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

Kent-- you cannot distinguish between that cardi and something from UO? Seriously?

No, seriously. I swear to god I've seen that same style of cardi (gray body with black trim) on sale at UO. And if I had said garment from UO, i would not be able to distinguish it from your Burberry one, at least by appearance.

6. DLester

DLester Senior member

No, seriously. I swear to god I've seen that same style of cardi (gray body with black trim) on sale at UO. And if I had said garment from UO, i would not be able to distinguish it from your Burberry one, at least by appearance.

I do believe that you could not distinguish them, which means that you need to see more quality clothing in person. you may hate the style of the garment -- which is fine -- but there is nothing like it at UO.

You may be tempted to reply by linking to an online photo of a UO cardi with contrasting trim (they exist). If you do that, I will be certain that you missed my point.

7. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

It's official: You're worse than Xenox.

8. snake

snake Senior member

uncontrol > xenox > kent money

9. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

How does that BoO fit any different from any other A-frame BoO shirt? lol
    it doesn't, i never said it did. i was commenting on how when sq4you posted himself in a boo shirt it was a green one that was WAAY too tight, the buttons were pulling all the way down and there was a page and a half long argument of him arguing that it wasn't too tight. all i was saying was mine "fits".

10. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

They say the lowest on the totem pole is actually the most significant, as they must carry the weight of all the others. It's an honor.

There are some things you just shouldn't buy, even if there is a Burberry tag slapped on it and even if it's made of decadent materials. A piped cardigan is one of them.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Well it's mostly because many people here as opposed to say sufu seem to think there is an ultimate way of dressing or a way to make something "perfect" instead of just looking at something, realizing it's good and letting it be. I blame the MC influence honestly. Look at the MC sartorialist critique thread. The guys on sartorialist most all have infinitely more style than anyone in that thread by leaps and bounds but the guys there critique a 1/4" pant break or cuff width here and jacket color/pattern matching there. There isn't a step by step guide or way to quantify the amount of style by adding removing things. That's personally what i like about clothing/fashion/style/etc... However, most pick at nits to the point where everything looks forced, mechanical, and contrived (MC and swd) because they're under the impression that those things are what make outfits good/bad. Not to mention the people that barely can dress themselves without a jcrew catalog or SF trying to critique guys like socal or kix who do their own thing, have a good knowledge of clothing/fashion/style and do their thing well.

I think most should just stick to bully/gangup tactics and pick on people less stylish than them. Doesn't work when they nitpick people like kix or socal. I guess this is what happens when some people don't have a new uncontrol/xeno/jonhetcht fit to make fun of. Although it's fun watching the one eyed people lead the blind newbies when it comes to fits

big mf werd

kent >= uncontrol > andyliu aka ppllzz

ftfy, btw xeno is off my list

12. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

uncontrol > xenox > kent money
    I've said it before, I'll say it again. Uncontrol is awesome.

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

[​IMG] if i'm one of socal's heroes, i dont give no fucks

14. snake

snake Senior member

He's never really bothered me before with the exception of the ass pics

15. cbusguy

cbusguy Senior member

He's never really bothered me before with the exception of the ass pics

hot and bothered?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.