The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

please. it might look OK if krunk was 20, skinny, and angelically beautiful. but he's this short, beefy, practically middle-aged guy, who has the look of a carpenter or plumber, trying to shoehorn his body and his life into clothes he will never "fit"... it's sad, when you think about it.

ps: mar_r, what happened to you? you used to fit into jeans, then somehow you became more or less obese, almost overnight. one of the strangest transformations I've seen to date on this forum. [​IMG]

obvious sock puppet.

2. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

3. cez

cez Senior member

voltron steez

4. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

[​IMG]

sick. really like this dude's fits

5. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

[​IMG]

That's probably the single most conditional piece I've ever seen, could work if you lived in Alaska, though I realise this was more a joke post.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i am 6'2 and do have short legs, but fuck it, what can you do. I guess I am ust lucky I can afford to make so many fashion missteps.

Forget the personal attacks, focus on the main point.

What about Krunk's FIT is appealing? Don't simply look at the labels, but look at the actual outfit. From what I can see, Krunk naturally has a long torso, even longer arms, and comparably short legs. How is wearing a long drapey shirt that shortens his legs flattering him at all? His arms are also enormous (in the picture), and the arm-tight sleeves exaggerate his huge arms.

In theory, these clothes SHOULD look "good", because hell, they're "fancy" and burn holes in wallets. But how does it look good on HIM. I didn't write this to offend Krunk at all, he seems like a nice guy. I sincerely want a rational answer to how this is a good fit, without sarcasm or directing the argument elsewhere.

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

christ you look ridiculous. i suspect deep down you know it, hence the miserable expression in all these 'fits' you post. I'd love to know where you wear these get ups. to school when you pick up the kids? you're a physically squat, married with kids, 40-something Mr Average dressing like you're ... I don't know what... something is not right.

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i am not average as i make tons of coin and have a throbbing 14" penis and 3 testicles.

christ you look ridiculous.
    i suspect deep down you know it, hence the miserable expression in all these 'fits' you post.
    I'd love to know where you wear these get ups. to school when you pick up the kids?
    you're a physically squat, married with kids, 40-something Mr Average dressing like you're ... I don't know what...
    something is not right.

9. Nil

Nil Senior member

Unbelievable. I have never felt so fascistic before but I wish I had a reason to report these fuckers, need to be banninated. They're on ignore now. Worst discussion in WAYWTD history? [​IMG]
    No shit. I felt like I was reading this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=186177 These guys need to either be banned or at least banished to MC permanently. They can take their classically proportioned talk over to that wasteland of iGents.

10. Odd Morsel

Odd Morsel Senior member

Unbelievable. I have never felt so fascistic before but I wish I had a reason to report these fuckers, need to be banninated. They're on ignore now. Worst discussion in WAYWTD history? [​IMG]

Yes. Last few pages are [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. DLester

DLester Senior member

No shit. I felt like I was reading this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=186177

These guys need to either be banned or at least banished to MC permanently. They can take their classically proportioned talk over to that wasteland of iGents.

+1, thanks for shitting up the thread idiots

christ you look ridiculous.
    i suspect deep down you know it, hence the miserable expression in all these 'fits' you post.
    I'd love to know where you wear these get ups. to school when you pick up the kids?
    you're a physically squat, married with kids, 40-something Mr Average dressing like you're ... I don't know what...
    something is not right.

idiot

12. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

[​IMG]

Calvin Klein
    Nudie
    Creative Rec

13. theom-

theom- Senior member

The funniest thing about Kunk's photo is the context. It's like the love child of Rick Owens and Arnold Schwarzenegger as my next door neighbor. If he did one of those standing on a roof photos that Aeglus does, it would be less jarring. Speaking of which, when his Rick sneakers become beaters, he should mow his lawn in them.

That all said, dude totally looks like an assassin.

need we remind anyone that rick owens himself is fucking ripped and goth ninja is not just meant for the malnourished?

14. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

[​IMG]

Victory. What size are you wearing Kelv? How are the velcro parts? Is it as absurdly warm as it looks?

15. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Kelvin stop ripping off my Winter '09 steez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.