• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
looks navy to me. moo, the waist suppression is great but i've never been fond of (huge) peak lapels. You still look 100x better than the polo brigade in the background tho.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think Kent Money was going to the blue angels show yesterday, as well.
redface.gif

themselves

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
IMG_20101009_141102.jpg

christ you look ridiculous.
i suspect deep down you know it, hence the miserable expression in all these 'fits' you post.
I'd love to know where you wear these get ups. to school when you pick up the kids?
you're a physically squat, married with kids, 40-something Mr Average dressing like you're ... I don't know what...
something is not right.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Who are you? Hopefully when we get to the new year, Class of 2010 will stop failing so badly

themselves

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Who are you? Hopefully when we get to the new year, Class of 2010 will stop failing so badly

It's not like he doesn't have visual assets... he has a handsome face (if he would only smile)...
he could look great... if he knew who he was.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by themselves
christ you look ridiculous.
i suspect deep down you know it, hence the miserable expression in all these 'fits' you post.
I'd love to know where you wear these get ups. to school when you pick up the kids?
you're a physically squat, married with kids, 40-something Mr Average dressing like you're ... I don't know what...
something is not right.

its amazing how some people take what random bits of info hey gather from the forums about an individual and with that form a ridiculous opinion of them. what do you care about his life? or you just mad? yeah...

also kitakira can i bribe you to post less?
confused.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
its amazing how some people take what random bits of info hey gather from the forums about an individual and with that form a ridiculous opinion of them. what do you care about his life? or you just mad? yeah... also kitakira can i bribe you to post less?
confused.gif

Yes, but I'm no 2-bit postwhore, I'm a classy lassie. $500 per post, 5.6 posts per day, $2800 a day.

keredog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
its amazing how some people take what random bits of info hey gather from the forums about an individual and with that form a ridiculous opinion of them. what do you care about his life? or you just mad? yeah...

also kitakira can i bribe you to post less?
confused.gif

Forget the personal attacks, focus on the main point.

What about Krunk's FIT is appealing? Don't simply look at the labels, but look at the actual outfit. From what I can see, Krunk naturally has a long torso, even longer arms, and comparably short legs. How is wearing a long drapey shirt that shortens his legs flattering him at all? His arms are also enormous (in the picture), and the arm-tight sleeves exaggerate his huge arms.

In theory, these clothes SHOULD look "good", because hell, they're "fancy" and burn holes in wallets. But how does it look good on HIM. I didn't write this to offend Krunk at all, he seems like a nice guy. I sincerely want a rational answer to how this is a good fit, without sarcasm or directing the argument elsewhere.

keredog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade

more pictures, less opining by people who have under a hundred posts.

Great answer!~ ..... is it really that hard to explain Krunk's fit? Maybe I'll get it after 82 more posts.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cord1.jpg
cord2.jpg
Fjällräven Oscar Jacobsson JCrew LVC Alfred Sargent commando sole brouges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads