• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
My bad, I meant the center creases. I'll admit I'm not the best with terminology, but wow over-reaction much?

i think he reacted that way because you are normally incredibly anal-retentive about wording, original meanings, the way one "expresses himself" on the internet, and you've quote dictionaries before.

Originally Posted by melonadejello
As for the hoodie, it is very short, it's an XS and I'm about 5'9.

you're only 5'9? you look super tall in your pic.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
i think he reacted that way because you are normally incredibly anal-retentive about wording, original meanings, the way one "expresses himself" on the internet, and you've quote dictionaries before.

yeah this.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
nice moo

DSC01049.jpg

I hate these pants ****

As for the collarbone thing, eh. My collarbone is actually quite flat. A necklace would help break up the area.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I try to regulate my negative comments and felt a handful of Listi's previous fits were out there enough that commenting they were too far out there would have been excessive. This one finally looks pretty good, although the hair is only about half way there. It does have a 'manhandled by a novice' look to it.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
kunk looks good cept the bit of shoulder bulge but he can't help it if he's as swole as me

Unstructured/unpadded shoulders would fix that

/MC

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Not to mention he is, in typical Xenox fashion (NPI), completely clueless and out to lunch.

I have had a couple of fits this week I've been really happy with including today's but just can't find time to take a picture and sick of elevator mirror phone pics. Work sched is killing me right now.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
helped the tourism dept. make chocolate bananas because they thought they were an american food. i dont really know why they were making the bananas, i think they were testing out how to make them

rvU6V.jpg

There's always money in the banana stand.

Pinhas

Reaction score

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pinhas
SlgNiLCQtnggote59IhSMVO4o1_400.jpg

The pants are a little too slim for my taste but I think the boat shoes go well with it. 4/5

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
'manhandled by a novice' look to it.

That it was, I haven't styled my hair in about 2 years and I was never great at it. Still working on it! It fell down at night from sweat and rain :< I looked so haggard lol

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Another work fit, you can check the blog if you want to see an alt shot of it unzipped I guess.
Not sure if it's the pic, but the trousers are looking rather lifeless at the hem
Originally Posted by nicelynice
lunch break, good ramen the nurses from the hospital eat here a lot, and if i talk to them in english, they'll buy me lunch poor girl looks so tired helped the tourism dept. make chocolate bananas because they thought they were an american food. i dont really know why they were making the bananas, i think they were testing out how to make them bag of persimmons after work
Your persimmons are unripe.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great fits, aeglus and Bobo. Listi, your hair does look so much better.

Originally Posted by wogbog
That jacket is cool, zissou.
Thanks, man.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i am so jealous of your life
I don't know, man. it seems like you have it pretty good yourself
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Your persimmons are unripe.
Perfect for dyeing
teacha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads