The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junebugmm

junebugmm Senior member

kunk, that's some serious "Hitman" vibe you got going on..

2. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

suit jacket looks like it is too small, shoulders are bulging out. also looks odd to not see shirt cuffs

3. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Fuck the haters, kunk. Fits like a dream. You'd make a fine doorman.

4. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Sorry, but this comment is fucking retarded. A jacket either fits or it doesn't. Has nothing to do with "hate". If I'm wrong, go ahead and rationally explain why, but this isn't like some avant garde piece that would exempt it from the "rules" of how a jacket should fit.

5. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

^ +1

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

kunk looks good cept the bit of shoulder bulge but he can't help it if he's as swole as me

7. DLester

DLester Senior member

looks great Listi. there is something kind of 1980 about this, in a good way
    No brands, going clubbing.

8. JoelF

JoelF Senior member

+1, perfect doorman fit. Put building name on jacket and he's set to go. [​IMG]

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Sorry, but this comment is fucking retarded. A jacket either fits or it doesn't. Has nothing to do with "hate". If I'm wrong, go ahead and rationally explain why, but this isn't like some avant garde piece that would exempt it from the "rules" of how a jacket should fit.
    Gradually remove the tampon and realize the comment wasn't meant for you, Sally. Kunk knows I could give a fuck about his clothes which is why I joked about him being a doorman. Joel got it. Why didn't you?

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Thank you. They have exceeded my expectations in just about every way.
    Glad a regular member got those and not one of the conniving lurkers that would kop and never let see the light of day
    i spy divots. [​IMG] i think you look a lot better in suits than most of your goth wear. did you unbutton the top button and button the bottom button? and where is the 1in shirt cuffs? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Thought the same things when I saw that [​IMG] The buttoning of only the bottom looks really weird and probably adds to the appearance of the jacket not fitting

11. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i do have to say except for the awkward buttoning and maybe the cuffs it looks really good

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

haha listi looks fucking great

Yeah, hair looked fucking terrible before.

13. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Busy and dull at the same time melon. The colours aren't meshing well imo, blue shoes are a definite no go, black or dark brown boots would have worked better I think. Shirt being longer than the W+H is weird looking too, despite them both looking shockingly short. Proportions are just bizarre, which is odd because your body proportions look good although it's hard to tell based on camera angle.

Funny you say that, about boots. I have a brown pair on the way from ebay, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting some Beatwears the next time I have some money. I am having no luck in the black boots area. But I think I'd be wearing something other than a hoodie if I was wearing boots :shrug:

I actually just got these MMMs and threw this together for an excuse to wear them...I'm a sucker for blue suede but they don't go with much of my wardrobe :/
    As for the hoodie, it is very short, it's an XS and I'm about 5'9. But aren't button ups usually longer than hoodies? Besides that, the rise on my jeans is really low.
    Thanks for your input.

i actually really like the melondajello fit. he would look sick in my MMM distressed black high tops.

Thanks!
    I thought I scored those hi's off SZ, but I guess Aeglus double-kopped out from under me [​IMG]

Thanks for other comments as well.

14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I thought I scored those hi's off SZ, but I guess Aeglus double-kopped out from under me [​IMG]
    If it's any consolation, the guy sold them while away from home and only got back now, so I still have a long time to wait for them to arrive [​IMG] Also I have a pair of lows that are the same color and they're sort of hard to wear often compared to white or black sneakers.

15. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Gradually remove the tampon and realize the comment wasn't meant for you, Sally. Kunk knows I could give a fuck about his clothes which is why I joked about him being a doorman.

Joel got it. Why didn't you?

[​IMG]

It probably would have helped if the joke was actually funny. sq seems to have missed your lame little attempt at humor too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.