1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. socialdtk

socialdtk Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EG
    Gitman
    The Hillside
    APC
    Alden

2. CyanideDragon

CyanideDragon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Jacket is nice. Where from?

3. jet

jet Senior member

are you talking to me? yeah ok i'll try that next time.

uhh he did call you by name did he not? lol

I like how you're super resilient to untucking though no matter what everyone says. By the way did you just compare yourself to Sean Connery?

4. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

uhh he did call you by name did he not? lol

I like how you're super resilient to untucking though no matter what everyone says. By the way did you just compare yourself to Sean Connery?

for some reason i thought he had originally addressed me as dr huh. But i look back and it doesn't show an edit, so maybe not. weird.

haha, you're gonna have to add one of those sarcasm meter things. I know, they're lame, but in this case i can't actually tell if you're being sarcastic in the second sentence or calling me the sw&d version of foo!

(shit, there we go, i've compared myself to 2 legends within the space of minutes. Here comes otter to bring me down to earth).

5. Listi

Listi Senior member

Rule #1: Never compare yourself to Sean Connery.
    Rule #2: NEVER compare yourself to Sean Connery.

6. jet

jet Senior member

I'm just messing with you hendrix I'm never serious. Except the Sean Connery bit.

7. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

my elementary students said I'm handsome [​IMG]
    Hmmm, gotta get me some red socks. That rox.

[​IMG]
    The difference in color and style of the belt and shoes is drawing my attention. The belt says business, the shoes say party. everything else says cool.

8. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

acne
    golden goose
    r&b
    apc

9. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

wow dude. a teenager lives with his mom. sick burn

Honestly didn't even take Sq's comment as anything other than bland humor.

Isn't he in college?

Yes. I commute.

10. otter

otter Senior member

I'm not gonna stop tucking in my shirt.
    old pics with and without tuck look at these 2 pics, my stubborn tuck happy friend ( please ignore man boobs) [​IMG] accidental tuck, its actually worse as you cant see the whole body ( daughter cant take pics yet) [​IMG] EDIT: yeh yeh i know i am a narcissist, had to post of pics of myself

11. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

The tuck actually works better. Your upper body looks more balanced on the first pic. In Hendrix's case, I think it's just a matter of him wearing casual pants too high. Slacks are meant to be worn higher, which is why they look better when worn that way. Not so much on the chinos/khakis.

12. otter

otter Senior member

The tuck actually works better. Your upper body looks more balanced on the first pic. In Hendrix's case, I think it's just a matter of him wearing casual pants too high. Slacks are meant to be worn higher, which is why they look better when worn that way. Not so much on the chinos/khakis.
    are you kidding me,?

you have to factor in that the pic is cropped, add another 5-6 inches to my legs, including boots

13. Listi

Listi Senior member

you have to factor in that the pic is cropped, add another 5-6 inches to my legs, including boots
    This. But you shouldn't be tucking t-shirts into jeans anyways... Button downs into chinos is a whole different ball game. I fully support the button down tuck, one sec, pictures from myself may be coming.

14. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i wish aeglus was my elementary school teacher when i was in korea

15. otter

otter Senior member

This.

But you shouldn't be tucking t-shirts into jeans anyways... Button downs into chinos is a whole different ball game. I fully support the button down tuck, one sec, pictures from myself may be coming.

tuck wasnt deliberate...was in a rush as my daughter was excited as i bought her a camera and she was hassling me to take a pic

16. jet

jet Senior member

otter pm'ed you werkout question big dawg

17. Listi

Listi Senior member

tuck wasnt deliberate...was in a rush as my daughter was excited as i bought her a camera and she was hassling me to take a pic
    Whoa, I completely knew that and was agreeing with you. Jesus, people on this forum are ridiculous. [​IMG] I think that my tuck here is completely acceptable. Although, not a super interesting fit, fucked up a bit on one side for reasons we won't get into now...

18. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

aeglus, im afraid you look boxy in those pics, as in chunky and the jacket is doing you no favors by giving you a feminine silhouette...not good
    otter = imbecile. The suit looks good aeglus, the profile picture was especially flattering
    otter pm'ed you werkout question big dawg
    WTF? Why the fuck did you post this?

19. Listi

Listi Senior member

lmao, I actually laughed out loud at Kent Money asking why jet posted that XD so fuckin' true.

20. jet

jet Senior member

It was a nice way of saying yo check your pm stat.

Is kent still responding to every single post? I bet he responds to this one too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.