• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joei

Reaction score
Thanks for the support.

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Joei, while your progress is nice and all, that alligator is killing your fit (and jeans look a bit too lifeless and cardboardy), burn it with fire.

Right now the tops in my wardrobe consists of mostly lacoste and prl. That's what I have to work with it for a while until I get my chest/neck size down.

Originally Posted by bows1
True ****. Finally bought a new pair of jeans just to deal with going from a 35 waist to a 31. **** is rough on your wardrobe.

+1 true ****. I'v been bumming it to work lately since everything fits funny. Been buying little things here and there to get by for when I need to go out.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
i never had a problem with you but why aren't you banned yet, did fok say it's ok to come back the 8th time?

the black bar makes him incognito duh. out of sight, out of mind.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Fok is a ridiculously lenient moderator. So long as they don't go causing trouble, he seems to leave them be (though a pig can't be anything but a pig, y'know?)

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Fok is a ridiculously lenient moderator. So long as they don't go causing trouble, he seems to leave them be (though a pig can't be anything but a pig, y'know?)

dunno, last couple of times kent came back fok seemed to not actually notice (i figure he's busy and has a fun life) so when he saw someone asking he was basically like "wait what? ok fixed"

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
i never had a problem with you but why aren't you banned yet, did fok say it's ok to come back the 8th time?
Knowing Fok, if he were paying attention to this he'd be annoyed enough to drop a hammer again and block the ip. But then again, knowing Fok, I'm sure he'd think that we'd all find it funny that a guy wants to come back to post photos of himself so badly that he'll repeatedly create new aliases.

It's kinda sad.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
interesting, but I don't understand what you're trying to go for, and don't wanna assume.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heaps of girls wear oversized tees with tights, don't they call it a "dress in disguise" or something?

My ex used to say "tights are not pants" when she saw this. You haven't even bothered with the long tee.

i have no objection to girls wearing tights as pants.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brittney
lol no cross here (i get strange looks when i wear it)

dsc00221nf.jpg

nothing really interesting, pretty much every girl is dressed like this in down town toronto.

also why black and white?

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
ummm it's interesting that she's not wearing a top underneath her blazer.

again, i have no objection if girls don't wanna wear tops.

im just posting with style in mind.

however i would like to see some more TNA
bigstar[1].gif

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah. I'm fairly certain it's someone's sock puppet designed to get SF all fapping at the same time so they miss their ebay snipes.

but i do like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Platypus

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First of all: Thank you everyone! Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Listi
Dope as ****, everything in this fit is sick. Love the look of that cardigan and the bag is really nice. Did you actually cop in Montreal? I'll probably make a trip there sometime, need to know the places to go for nice gear. If you're ever in TO, Serpentine in Yorkville might be of interest to you (Julius, Boris Bidjan, Diet Butcher, Guidi, etc.)
Thanks. I didn't buy most of the stuff in Montreal (bought mostly through online shopping) since many stores don't stock my size (xs-44) / can't afford retail
frown.gif
/ realize I want it only two years after it came out / etc. However, there are some decent stores in Montreal. I thought I saw a Montreal shopping thread somewhere on this site, but in any case feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by gtu2004
[...] but the fit of the pants through the thigh is just terrible.
Thought I'd respond to this. The pants are wide-legged / very high-waisted / low-ish (not drop) crotch with a slight taper. Meaning; they are meant to be loose, especially at the top of the leg. Actually, in reality, they are somewhat wider at the hem than the photo conveys. I've recently been really into the whole loose at the thigh and then tapered from the knee down pants look. Or, to make the long story short, and to quote bows1; "Yohji".
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Carpe
Can't quite tell from the picture; are those the Carpe back-zips? If so, WANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics