The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Joei, while your progress is nice and all, that alligator is killing your fit (and jeans look a bit too lifeless and cardboardy), burn it with fire.

Agreed on the cardigan. I always wondered why the heck companies do that and ruin perfectly good clothing by sticking a cheesy logo or brand name on it.

As far as the pants, they probably fit him perfectly 10 pounds ago. He shouldn't buy another pair until he's reached his goal.

2. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

who cares about the alligator :| congrats joei

3. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

22lb down since I took this http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=1120. Still Cutting.

Joei, while your progress is nice and all, that alligator is killing your fit (and jeans look a bit too lifeless and cardboardy), burn it with fire.

yup, lacoste stuff often would be decent in summery fits but the crocodile kills everything.

But looking really good joei, the colours are nice and the clothes fit well.

4. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

random thought:
    synthese is the only dude i've seen that has rocked a tank top and not looked dorky, meathead steez, gross, or offensive. [​IMG]

welp, time to hang up the boots and retire!! Thanks, all. Gonna be one of those nights where the dinner consists of whiskey. I have this fascination with casual blazers, and I'm not quite sure I've figured it out yet, but hey, keep trying right?

Aeglus, hair goes down to the tip of my nose, almost to my lip once it grows out (just got it cut). And bows, the pants are KVA actually, the only petrov pants I have are the mint green ones.

More importantly, I'm going to go ahead and jump on the Joei love bandwagon! I won't say I love the clothes (but who am I to judge? [​IMG] ), but hey, dude- you look great! congratulations, man, that's seriously hard work! Keep working at it, I know how hard it is to lose even a little bit, but you look like you're kicking ass (Keep lifting though!). The only thing I would say is that it looks like it's almost time to size down on those jawnz!11!!!!11!1!!!one

5. bows1

bows1 Senior member

[​IMG] Shitt pic cause fuck it

6. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

7. gtu2004

gtu2004 Well-Known Member

Few days ago...
    [​IMG]

Cloak cardigan
    AA shirt
    Yohji Yamamoto pants
    Carpe Diem boots
    Guidi bag

not sure why everyone is jacking off over this one. i guess the craze is for the long cardigan? personally I do not feel it, but I guess many people do. but the fit of the pants through the thigh is just terrible.

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

shit pics and nothing new piece-wise but i liked the silhouette enough to post it [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. aether

aether Senior member

And butter.
    lulz.

GTU2004, I agree. Really doesn't look good, and the pants are just plain awkward.

censored to protect the innocent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All Saints
    KMW
    CoN

11. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Yep! Not only do you look better aesthetically, you're healthier as well.

I would try to reach your goal ASAP so you can start getting more clothes that fit the new you properly. I went through a noticeable weight lost myself, and I was bumming it for several months in plain t's, hoody's, and jeans that didn't fit.

Best of luck in your training, dude.

12. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Yep! Not only do you look better aesthetically, you're healthier as well.

I would try to reach your goal ASAP so you can start getting more clothes that fit the new you properly. I went through a noticeable weight lost myself, and I was bumming it for several months in plain t's, hoody's, and jeans that didn't fit.

Best of luck in your training, dude.

True shit. Finally bought a new pair of jeans just to deal with going from a 35 waist to a 31. Shit is rough on your wardrobe.

13. zissou

zissou Senior member

Agreed. Looking great, man.

14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

not sure why everyone is jacking off over this one. i guess the craze is for the long cardigan? personally I do not feel it, but I guess many people do. but the fit of the pants through the thigh is just terrible.
    that's how they're supposed to fit, the pants are perfect (well more than just the pants are perfect here)
    lulz.

GTU2004, I agree. Really doesn't look good, and the pants are just plain awkward.

censored to protect the innocent
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kentmoola/blrr.jpg
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...tmoola/bll.jpg
    All Saints
    KMW
    CoN

i never had a problem with you but why aren't you banned yet, did fok say it's ok to come back the 8th time?

15. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

Platypus fit is so perfect even the chunk of concrete he's standing in front of goes with his outfit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.