1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagthesam

wagthesam Distinguished Member

Otter has a nice bod, veiny means low body fat percentage + good genetics.

The more your veins are on the surface the better they are at transporting blood.

2. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

I don't believe you mean this, it's a wind up and your being obnoxious, right? You're the master of purchasing head to toe outfits from the same designer, yes? I've said this before and I'll say it again you're unable to create your own style, only purchase head to toe looks from the same designer seasonally to mask your inability to step out and trust your own instincts. There's more style in Kix's shoe's and pant roll than your entire wardrobe homey[​IMG]
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you (for once) rye. i would take hanging with this guy --v over this guy -----------------------------------------v any day of the week. [​IMG][​IMG] arguing that socal's style sucks because he wears the same designers regularly makes little sense considering kixslf is dressed by inventory on a daily basis and is borderline randomkoreandude-level OCD for collabs. i don't know about you but if i saw a clown walking down the street wearing blue shoes, red sox, 8 layers of shirts, and then a newspaper-stuffed, lego-sized backpack with matching safari hat and pants.....add in the amount of time he stood there looking at himself in the mirror to get it all fashiony and i would be laughing non-stop. can't imagine what the girls think. i don't see the problem with wearing straight-off-the-runway outfits if you consider the designer's vision to be completely inline with your personal aesthetic. i would wear pretty much every single runway outfit from lanvin aw09/10 unchanged if i had 40 thousand dollars to spend. im gonna venture to say that the collective thinking power of raf simons, jil sander, lucas ossendrijver, mmm, etc all slightly outrank the taste of some pleb.

3. Kent Money

Kent Money Distinguished Member

some people on this board make me want to drink battery acid, and happily so.^^

4. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Distinguished Member

Some people on this board make me wanna go Kent State on people.

5. otter

otter Senior Member

its funny, imo i think its more envied by men, as some women can get freaked out my an overly vascular male...but then again, there are the few who get moist

i am 165 lbs in that pic, i am down to 159 now..and you should see the reaction i get from the kids when i pick up my girls from school, especially as its summer here and i am usually wearing a tee or tank

plus i am douche

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

This is not style. This is not fashion. This is just simply clothes.

you're my fucking hero

7. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Distinguished Member

sq4you - kixslf is wearing one inventory item in that fit and I rarely see him wear more than a couple at a time...hardly dressed by inventory. I can understand why you wouldn't like his looks since they seem to run counter to your style but why can't we just say different strokes for different folks and leave it at that?

8. Kent Money

__

9. the_pole

the_pole Senior Member

This dude is funny much love brotha [​IMG]

10. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

sq4you - kixslf is wearing one inventory item in that fit and I rarely see him wear more than a couple at a time...hardly dressed by inventory. I can understand why you wouldn't like his looks since they seem to run counter to your style but why can't we just say different strokes for different folks and leave it at that?

Yeah i agree with you. i'm just saying why i disagree with rye.

aside from the extremely avante gard stuff like the heels, skirts and dress-like pieces that socal sometimes wears, id say he looks a million times cooler than kixslf. socal has swag. you can easily envision him waking up, pulling the yellow balmain jeans (that might have been partially hanging out of a drawer) onto himself, hopping in his boots, throwing on the grey hoodie, grabbing his wallet and phone from the bedside table which may or may not be littered with all sorts of parisian magazines, and heading out the door as he reaches for his leather jacket. kixslf is just over-engineering in front of the mirror....so much so that it starts to look ridiculous.

11. Razele

Razele Distinguished Member

'Dressed by inventory' means that he is essentially wearing the blog's / magazines / ryan's espoused aesthetic. Which is essentially what I said, a few pages back.

12. the_pole

the_pole Senior Member

Was that tonight? I was duh-runk! What was I eating/carrying? I can't remember which way I meandered from the WV back home, but it is possible.

You where eating something and you were carrying either a barneys of bloomingdales bag , cant remember , you looked right that the car that i was sitting in , i was thinking about saying whats up but you looked like you werent in the mood.

13. Kent Money

I wish razele would post a fit picture so we could gawk at him too.

Maybe we should start a 'Flamboyant Men's Wear' subsection on the main page...I think that would solve a lot of problems.

14. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

'Dressed by inventory' means that he is essentially wearing the blog's / magazines / ryan's espoused aesthetic.

Which is essentially what I said, a few pages back.

thats my point. rye said socal has no creativity because he wears runway outfits head-to-toe.
    kixslf does the same thing albeit with inventory and with little-to-no swag.

I wish razele would post a fit picture so we could gawk at him too.
    Maybe we should start a 'Flamboyant Men's Wear' subsection on the main page...I think that would solve a lot of problems.

how about a
    DBDTWTHBCUTSFWAEUEHDSWUB Today - Douchy Bro-Dudes That Wear Their Hats Backwards, Clog Up The SF Webserver And Eat Up Endless Hard-Drive Space With Useless Banter subsection...you can be the admin.

15. aeglus

aeglus Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

its funny, imo i think its more envied by men, as some women can get freaked out my an overly vascular male...but then again, there are the few who get moist

i am 165 lbs in that pic, i am down to 159 now..and you should see the reaction i get from the kids when i pick up my girls from school, especially as its summer here and i am usually wearing a tee or tank

plus i am douche

how tall are you? you're just a few pounds over what I weigh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.