• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
DSC01010.jpg

EG
Ervell
Margiela.

damn. hendrix actually bringing some fire. the top half is fail-blog worthy but the bottom is awesome. the pant style (ignoring color) + gats is a very "MMM look."

are those the waxed/brushed gats? i tried to buy those from matches a while back but they screwed up my order and gave me a 50 pound gift certificate instead.

we can still see ********* though.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
lol
facepalm.gif

Blame my previous-level 3GS's screen res and being too lazy to zoom into each picture
Originally Posted by hendrix
EG Ervell Margiela.
That jacket is horrible.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
just a random boring work fit, face blur because sun+face=pretty bad look, hat because I don't have time to do hair in the morning and it's probably not too appropriate with how it's become at this stage
tumblr_l9jz2hZpnU1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was cold at work today and looked in my locker, lo and behold I apparently have a workwear jacket im allowed to wear around the office

VkfJC.jpg

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
are those the waxed/brushed gats? i tried to buy those from matches a while back but they screwed up my order and gave me a 50 pound gift certificate instead.

these
DSC01013.jpg

When i saw them in the pics i was a little worried that the torn seams might affect the durability, but it's actually one piece of leather on the front, and the shading is dyed in -it's kinda pinkish. The front piece of leather joins to the back piece where there's actual stitching you can see at the eyelet.

I'm pretty sure they're from SS 08, these are what i could find on the MMM archive:
pop-pe8-22h-05.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xM.
do the sweater properly or don't do it up at all. looks like a cape like that.
that's a compliment to me. That's why I buttoned it that way. It would have been more boring if I buttoned it all, imo.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xM.
do the sweater properly or don't do it up at all. looks like a cape like that.
Nothing wrong with capes man
BouLy.jpg
from forever ago... although I AM wearing that coat today.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that looks really ******* good, ahah

sick pants also

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just found this GRUESOME fit from 3 years ago when I lived in seattle (just before I got sober . . . )
Someone had the misguided notion that it would be a good idea to interview me for the UW style section .
Result of googling myself (evidently I suffer from narcissistic personality disorder.
KN62i.png

Things like this are why I quit doing drugs.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
was cold at work today and looked in my locker, lo and behold I apparently have a workwear jacket im allowed to wear around the office
Steezy uniform. Is that shirt BBBF?
Originally Posted by Lane
that's a compliment to me. That's why I buttoned it that way. It would have been more boring if I buttoned it all, imo.
Doesn't look good, imo. Buy gothninja **** if you want that look
Originally Posted by samblackbones
Just found this GRUESOME fit from 3 years ago when I lived in seattle (just before I got sober . . . ) Someone had the misguided notion that it would be a good idea to interview me for the UW style section . Result of googling myself (evidently I suffer from narcissistic personality disorder. Things like this are why I quit doing drugs.
You're giving Seatown a bad name

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
just a random boring work fit, face blur because sun+face=pretty bad look, hat because I don't have time to do hair in the morning and it's probably not too appropriate with how it's become at this stage
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9...q3abo1_500.jpg

Not boring at all, doesn't have to be ultra dramatic to not be boring. Good fit.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Nothing wrong with capes man

BouLy.jpg

from forever ago... although I AM wearing that coat today.

I thought that coat was awesome, but I don't get the sneakers with it.
Its all sharp and dramatic and the CP sole is all square.
Needs beatwears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads