The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

2. APK

APK Senior member

First fit of yours in a while I'm not a fan of. Maybe it's your stance, but the shirt is too drapey. I know that's the intended look, but it's bit too much in this case.

Since we always end up talking about your hair, does the product you use keep the hair feeling natural (i.e. not too crispy) or is a bit of, uh, let's say crisp, necessary to keep hair that long from being totally out of control?

3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

totally natural + slight sheen Edit: Although, that's possibly/probably due to the fact that I use very little product - at most, maybe how much toothpaste you put on your toothbrush, and usually half that. Really easy to overdo it with wax. Edit#2 also, I want your moto but dunno if would actually fit [​IMG]

4. halisray

halisray Senior member

You need to return those and size down again, pronto. Those are already pretty loose and after stretching they'll be huge.

I could barely button them up.. ive had sore hips for the past 2 days from wearing them - trust me when I tell you that there is no chance in hell that I can size down again.. i sized down 2..

A little long for my taste, but otherwise good. What length do they come standard? 34?
    I think the standard inseam is 34 or 35 inches - there are no choices for inseam, they all come standard.. I am sure that the stacking will come down a bit in a couple of weeks... that is what i experienced with my other raw denim.

other than that - I wasn't going out or anything lol.. and I was pulling my black shirt up to show my butt in the jeans, its not that short lol.. anyways, I just wanted comments on the jeans - personally I like them a fuck load

thanks for the feedback fellas

5. James_M

James_M Senior member

Don't worry, some day you'll find an alabaster-skinned androgyne willing to suck your dick.

You're pretty lippy for a guy who dresses like the bass player from Bon Jovi.

6. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

I could barely button them up.. ive had sore hips for the past 2 days from wearing them - trust me when I tell you that there is no chance in hell that I can size down again.. i sized down 2..

Guess I'm just not a fan of the cut, then. They just look too baggy around the thigh for my liking.

7. halisray

halisray Senior member

Guess I'm just not a fan of the cut, then. They just look too baggy around the thigh for my liking.

yeah I guess these pictures don't do them justice - I was quite astonished by how I fit into a 29 down from a 31 - anyways, thanks for your input man!

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

yeah I guess these pictures don't do them justice - I was quite astonished by how I fit into a 29 down from a 31 - anyways, thanks for your input man!
    Maybe you just need a skinnier cut, then, without sizing down quite so much. I don't think they look oversized though.

9. halisray

halisray Senior member

Maybe you just need a skinnier cut, then, without sizing down quite so much. I don't think they look oversized though.

they aren't oversized - and I already have a skinny jean .. I was looking for something more along the lines of a slim/straight jean with a tapered leg, which is exactly what this cut is [​IMG] its pretty heavy denim though, 15oz, so im sure in a couple of weeks it will wear in and start to look a lot better.. that is what happened with my other raw denim.

10. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

I got the resplits from oki ni.

Aeglus: I like the new all leather repslits, but the black sole ruins the sneaker imo.

11. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

they aren't oversized - and I already have a skinny jean .. I was looking for something more along the lines of a slim/straight jean with a tapered leg, which is exactly what this cut is [​IMG] its pretty heavy denim though, 15oz, so im sure in a couple of weeks it will wear in and start to look a lot better.. that is what happened with my other raw denim.
    whoa man, you have raw denim? and more than one pair? oh my gosh. And it's 15oz? wow, that's cool, i heard normal denim was only 12oz.

12. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

seriously, especially uncontrol lay off the guy jeezus

who? joei?

13. Listi

Listi Senior member

[​IMG] really simple today
    I really like this. You need to have like a joint hanging out of your mouth though to complete the fit.

14. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

the tee is a bit too long IMO

15. snake

snake Senior member

Is that OV cure tee? Looks like the same one I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.