• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
that guy looks like a final fantasy character

that's ok, me too

Photo222.jpg

uncanny

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ivan k
dsc01221o.jpg
W+H (thanks adamha) Banana R Gap Alden

Keep the shoes and the blazer, and switch out everything else. There's a good outfit in there somewhere, but not with a crew-neck T shirt and those jeans.
Originally Posted by hendrix
lazy sunday. If this wasn't a ****** cellphone pic, you'd see a massive pimple in the middle of my nose. Look hard and you might see it.
DSC00331.jpg
generic tee KMW 1980 Converse. might make some patÃ
00a9.png
to snack on for the rest of the week. mmmm liver.

Everyone says converse look better when they're dirty, but the white leather ones look best clean IMO.
Originally Posted by raulishere
fit1.png
raining in socal surface 2 air robert geller theory moma

ballin' people hate on theory, but they have some decent things

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
people hate on theory, but they have some decent things
I think it's because the brand is horrifically overpriced, it's nearly at low-designer/luxury price levels, yet construction/design/material/quality-wise it should really be competing with upper-mid level brands a la Nom De Guerre. I own a few pieces, all are pretty solid and have not been regrettable buys considering the significant discount prices. Favorite is my trench. Worth looking through the racks at sale time for the nice piece or two, but it usually is placed near John Varvatos and Etro in Nordstroms/Bloomingdales/Barneys etc...

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep the shoes and the blazer, and switch out everything else. There's a good outfit in there somewhere, but not with a crew-neck T shirt and those jeans.
Eh, the jeans don't look that bad. Decent 'normal guy' fit. Or are you talking about jeans in general with that blazer?

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't understand the sportcoat over t-shirt thing.

The blazer itself looks really good. swapping the t for a white dress shirt would be the simple fix, but i get the feeling he was going for something different.

Everyone says converse look better when they're dirty, but the white leather ones look best clean IMO.

i agree.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Magician: Isn't kixslf less hypebeast and more hyrcollective / inventory fan?

Snake: Are those black IH jeans the super blacks? I wanna kop the 9301's at SE.

the_pole

Reaction score
Thought i would share that I saw the "fashion god" socal walking on McDougal St. when i was getting some food for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads