The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

is the sweater meant to be that short?

Are you purposely wearing all green?

2. Listi

Listi Senior member

Stance is a little awkward, do you have something in your pocket making your pants bulge out? Honestly, it's uninteresting and the fit is mediocre, but there isn't really anything bad about it other than being somewhat boring. Boots look fairly decent though.

@Hendrix: I was wondering that too... both comments, although slightly more about the greenness.

3. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

you're scared of a bunch of dudes in tight pants and high tops/ urban lumberjacks/ one real lumberjack with lots of axes/ a real-life tamagatchi/ several underweight vampires?

tight pants and high tops is probably me, you, dlester, fuji
    urban lumberjacks = kixslf, teger, bobo, and questionably aeglus?
    real lumberjack = zissou
    tamagatchi; i don't know. lets see. requires a lot of attention, whines a lot, needs lots of care and love...xenox?
    underweight vampires = UNCONTROL! but its plural so i'm guessing the other person is jdmay?

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I'm inadequately vampiric without wearing number nine silk. I have worn it once since moving. Should post it on sz. I can get away with mcqueen here but that thing is really out of place, even though I'd like to be wearing it with rafstros.

5. Largo

Largo Senior member

is the sweater meant to be that short? Are you purposely wearing all green?
    Not really, it's supposed to hit exactly below your waist a bit. +J cotton sweater. I had another shot that was better length wise but my sleeves were fucked up. And uh, yeah. It was supposed to be all various shades of green. I thought it looked good in real life? edit: PS Dickens, for what it's worth.

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

you're scared of a bunch of dudes in tight pants and high tops/ urban lumberjacks/ one real lumberjack with lots of axes/ a real-life tamagatchi/ several underweight vampires?
    Is this me? Am I team Edward? [​IMG]
    No, but by SF standards I'm old and fat plus I take criticism badly irl, but fuck it. Have at it. edit: My pants look weird.
    Burn that sweater, looks like it's from elementary school

7. Listi

Listi Senior member

I feel like I am in the underweight vampire category when wearing yohji coat or any of my recent gothninja purchases :p

8. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I prefer to go by "russian trucker"

9. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Shit, I totally lumped aeglus in with the skinny-pants-high-tops crowd by accident. Was going to say something about ahhnold and semi trucks but totally forgot. Anyway, uncontrol is both tamagatchi and vampire, and I deleted my sass about kunk because I got scared. I also couldn't think of anything funny to say about tonio, the resident bis-cas expert, since he seems far too respectable. Anyway, pretty sure I got most of the groups in there. Actually, sq scored 100%

10. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Stance is a little awkward, do you have something in your pocket making your pants bulge out? Honestly, it's uninteresting and the fit is mediocre, but there isn't really anything bad about it other than being somewhat boring. Boots look fairly decent though.

@Hendrix: I was wondering that too... both comments, although slightly more about the greenness.

Yeah it's not awful. Sweater could be too small, it's pretty bunched up, could be wrong though. I think the pieces could look pretty good together with slightly different proportions, maybe if everything were a little trimmer/cleaner. You just look a little awk man, probably looks decent IRL. Practice taking pictures of yourself, experiment with it till you get good results and try to relax, you're doing the weird self-concious "oh shit it's a picture what do I do with my arms" floaty thing.

11. theom-

theom- Senior member

Largo, is your torso really that short? Also, you need some new pants. Those fit horribly.

12. Razele

Razele Senior member

real lumberjack = zissou
    tamagatchi; i don't know. lets see. requires a lot of attention, whines a lot, needs lots of care and love...xenox?
    underweight vampires = UNCONTROL! but its plural so i'm guessing the other person is jdmay?

Wish I was an underweight vampire [​IMG]

13. asobu

asobu Senior member

real lumberjack = zissou

[​IMG]

14. batterybest

batterybest New Member

Eason, where's your shirt from? I need some solid colour shirts and that one looks good.

15. shellshock

shellshock Forum Mascot

Stop fooling yourself you look 100x better in the diors than the skinny nudies.

no.

i miss my tamagotchi. they got banned at school (5th or 6th grade, yes i'm amazing.) because they'd go off in class cus they needed food or pooed. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.