The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

I am wearing a supreme t shirt, h&m boxer briefs, havianas and vintage frames. I'm having a dumpstered soy chai before i run out to buy a 40 and Devendra Banhart tickets.

Well done sir. Not quite at your level but I'll have you know I am currently sipping horchata on the porch of my parents summer home in Boone, North Carolina, wearing a Beirut tee, faded skinny jeans (they are Julian Red, probably lose hipster cred there [​IMG]) and flip flops, while listening to a chillwave/glo-fi mix.

2. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

still haven't found cheap supreme tees/hats i like. lemme know if you have a hookup. Also, this morning i had this plus this. I never really drink chai stuff but wanted to try. Was very enjoyable

get that fake ish outta here

3. phildo

phildo Senior member

Well done sir. Not quite at your level but I'll have you know I am currently sipping horchata on the porch of my parents summer home in Boone, North Carolina, wearing a Beirut tee, faded skinny jeans (they are Julian Red, probably lose hipster cred there [​IMG]) and flip flops, while listening to a chillwave/glo-fi mix.

chillwave/glo-fi is so 2k9

its all about lindsay lohan witch-house remixes now

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I don't know the in depth world of chai tea but how is it fake? Rishi actually makes a good amount of high end loose leaf teas. It's just small batch black tea with various spices, etc... plus some molassess and just concentrated down. It's not the weird sleepytime chai flavored tea or whatever. I dunno, it's pretty good on par with stuff i've had at tea places

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I don't know the in depth world of chai tea but how is it fake? Rishi actually makes a good amount of high end loose leaf teas. It's just small batch black tea with various spices, etc... plus some molassess and just concentrated down. It's not the weird sleepytime chai flavored tea or whatever. I dunno, it's pretty good on par with stuff i've had at tea places

nah its cool man, never tried that even...i just make my own

6. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

still haven't found cheap supreme tees/hats i like. lemme know if you have a hookup. Also, this morning i had this plus this. I never really drink chai stuff but wanted to try. Was very enjoyable

Will do, I don't have a hookup either. Just repping stuff from high school. It's so funny how I wear band tees/Supreme again. Poverty and heat will do this to a man.

I'll have to try that Chai, I'm sipping on the Tazo stuff that Starbucks uses. This health food store nearby had an electrical fire and we dumpstered cases and cases of various health food-ish drinks. It was glorious.

7. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

lanvin suit lanvin shirt Face by: Newly Minted Wealth. [​IMG]
    Needed deets added.

8. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

chillwave/glo-fi is so 2k9

its all about lindsay lohan witch-house remixes now

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Truf truf. lol actually like some of that album.

9. Listi

Listi Senior member

The other day:
    [​IMG]

Today:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Top is really awesome, bottom one it looks like the jacket is too long. However, I think if you sagged more you could create the illusion of it being the proper length, or of course, tailor.

If you're looking for purposely long, it's still not bad just I think could be better.

10. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

He can't tailor it for length. Sleeve length, yes, but not overall length. A piece like that needs to fit perfectly imo.

11. phildo

phildo Senior member

I think it would look fine worn as a suit, the fit of the jacket doesn't look that off to me, just isn't working in a casual context.

12. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Top is really awesome, bottom one it looks like the jacket is too long. However, I think if you sagged more you could create the illusion of it being the proper length, or of course, tailor. If you're looking for purposely long, it's still not bad just I think could be better.
    Shortening it would mess up the proportions since the button stance is so low, imo

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Fits nice and all but i have the overwhelming urge to ask you for some extra allowance or if i could go spend the night at joey's

Ha, dad style achieved! I like it but truth it doesn't have a lot of edge.

I like the Levi's jacket shoreman. Is it waxed cotton?

Yeah, Filson oil finish tincloth. See the groupthink->group bitching Levis x Filson thread.

Shore, perfect fit on the filsonxlevis! looks great.

Cheers sir. Think it was a deal at $120.

14. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

are those 5epsf in your fit shoreman?

15. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.