• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riio

Reaction score
thank god for overzealous AC that lets me wear this **** in summer. i look more dressed by the internet everyday
blush.gif

qU1QP.jpg

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yardsale
dope.
Originally Posted by kixslf
drop crotch + KZK is ******* spot on.
Originally Posted by Synthese
e0dwhatever, really like the pants, would like that fit more with different shoes I think, maybe your fujiwaras or some of those black Silent highs. To be fair, I don't really like trainers though.

Thanks guys.

Syn - Those Adidas are gore-tex, and it was raining too hard to wear anything i cared about getting wet/muddy. I definitely would have liked my GFs more, and i don't own a pair of silents heh.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
SW&D is a very hateful place in August 2010.

Jef Costello

Reaction score
No, I think he's an editor or something of a magazine, if I remember correctly.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
thank god for overzealous AC that lets me wear this **** in summer. i look more dressed by the internet everyday
blush.gif

qU1QP.jpg

This looks great. Although I would go with a pair of shoes with a narrower toebox

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Here's something then:
IMG_5064.jpg

hawesum! want to hang?
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
XQ6xG.jpg

low version of mine. nice. i almost bought these instead. yours came with laces right? that distressed black leather is the best variation of sneaker material MMM has put out in my opinion. i think only you me and rfx45 have it.
fistbump.gif
pretty much the same as yesterday, photos taken for the sake of the shirt
i went to their website to buy this shirt after i saw this pic...unfortunately its sold out... is that belt MMM? shoes + tuck is sooo nice.
quick snap before going out, gonna go drink a beer and get lots and lots of strange looks. geller kva kva
^awesome. synthese is the best poster on SF at the moment. some admin needs to change his title to "Game Changer"
as sq would say: crushing sidewalks like runways, motherfuckers
so true. if you, me and dlester hung out at the same time it would be like an alignment of the planets; glasses would start exploding, metal objects flying around the air, gravity waves pulsating out from every footstep, just wrecking sidewalks.
Originally Posted by Filip
hmkavaj7.jpg
hmchinos.jpg
for some reason i didnt wear my watch so, please, imagine one!

this is pretty awesome. im always down for cool blazers with rolled or pushed up sleeves. so fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads