The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

although it helps 2 silence stupid opposition, i don't think that one necessarily need b personally accomplished in the particular subject he desires to talk shit upon. he just gotta have a solid knowledge of what he speaks or at the least an entertaining repertoire.

[​IMG]

2. dragonxking

dragonxking Senior member

It's cool, not seeking acceptance on em. Still geeking out over them though.

i'd be geekin over em too man. couple quick Q's: what made you choose those over the c&j version? also, how is the sizing on those? [​IMG]

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

These shoes are grail status for me. Finally decided to take the plunge today after over a year of lusting. perry ellis rrl sid mashburn double monks
    I don't think double monks work very well worn casually (that I've seen)
    thanx jigga! although it helps 2 silence stupid opposition, i don't think that one necessarily need b personally accomplished in the particular subject he desires to talk shit upon. he just gotta have a solid knowledge of what he speaks or at the least an entertaining repertoire.
    Your fit actually wasn't that bad this time, but your 5yo typing/grammar is pitiful

4. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

I think the double monks are pretty sick, Christian. I want a pair in a darker color than that. Next shoes will be Alden dress boots though.

Really nice fit, Fertilizer, And great jeans, PinkP.

5. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

after a long day of work, hence the wrinkles [​IMG] cuff detail closeup [​IMG]

6. fertilizer

fertilizer Senior member

Your fit actually wasn't that bad this time, but your 5yo typing/grammar is pitiful
    well i don't think u look/dress 2 good, but if it helps you feel better about shit, i guess u can have a gold star sticker for putting forth the better effort at typing/grammar/sounding smarter than i (on a clothing forum).

7. snake

snake Senior member

Nice fit on the Geller shirt, though I'm not completely sold on the ribbed sleeve cuff detail.

8. theom-

theom- Senior member

Anyone know what the glasses were in pinkpantser's last fit?

9. theom-

theom- Senior member

Nice fit on the Geller shirt, though I'm not completely sold on the ribbed sleeve cuff detail.

Really? I love that detail on shirts. If I could have all my shirts with a ribbed cuff I would.

10. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt128/humb1ed/IMG_6149.jpg http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...d/IMG_6158.jpg
    I like that look PP, great summer get-up. Jean details are interesting.
    Really? I love that detail on shirts. If I could have all my shirts with a ribbed cuff I would.
    Agreed. At first I thought the ribbed cuff was goofy, but after looking at them more and seeing fit pics like this, I'm in. My latest: [​IMG] [​IMG] - Epaulet shirt - Ervell grey summer jeans (I love these things) - Grenson These are my first time wearing and noticed they rode up quite a bit end of the day. Do you guys think too short in the back here? (back shot)

11. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

ID on shoes/boots please.
    just some thin leather boots from Zara S/S 09 I think. They're torn up a bit on the inside but holding up well since I wear them every other day.

12. Wrigglez

Wrigglez Senior member

I like that look PP, great summer get-up. Jean details are interesting.

[​IMG]

this is good!, shoes rock!

13. Teger

Teger Senior member

they're riding up because you're wearing them like trousers. untuck the shirt and lose the belt and you'll be golden

14. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

[​IMG]

Is that the Koto shawl-collar from last year? I wear that all the time, such a nice eccentric/versatile piece.

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

after a long day of work, hence the wrinkles [​IMG] cuff detail closeup
    Like this for simplicity while getting a quirky touch with the socks
    well i don't think u look/dress 2 good, but if it helps you feel better about shit, i guess u can have a gold star sticker for putting forth the better effort at typing/grammar/sounding smarter than i (on a clothing forum).
    You wear XXXXL tees and sweats, your views on how I dress mean very little to me. Elementary school children are taught how to use the English language, it isn't some monumental task. Oh, and forgot to mention that PP's jeans are tops, info please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.