• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ they have like 2 racks right? Saw the red 5-zip there last time I went.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ yeah its like a T shaped rack. stacked with goodies from end to end. all sizes. except for the ones i kopped.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ thanks tiger

I think you were in Seattle the same weekend I was SQ. Was in Nordstrom Friday.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ yeah forgot to say; snake looking pretty deadly. collar bones look like razors too. thats funny. i went there thursday when i arrived since the light rail basically drops you off in front of the MMM rack. then again on monday to pick the stuff up. they forgot to take the security tag off my MMM knit and i only realized it yesterday. the girl said i could overnight it to them and they would take it off then overnight it back (all for free) or they would send a driver from the nordstroms in annapolis to take the security tag off for me. i wanted to wear it yesterday at night so she said she would stay on the line with me as i hammered it off. then she told me to inspect it everywhere and if there were any problems she would send me a new one. finally, she said she was going to call me again today to make sure everything was still OK. and people say only stores like farinelli's have good customer service.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I am sure you've answered this, but are you self-employed or semi-self employed? It seems like employers might not be to keen on your aesthetic, but obviously you're wearing it.

-rF

Really depends. Many, many, places of work would not care. He doesn't look that strange.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
snake getting all fashiony. Looks good. Really like the texture of the pants.
Originally Posted by snake
24xe1js.jpg
Viridi Anne DBSS Viridi Anne F+B

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
I would not have had the balls to hammer off the security tag myself, can't believe you did that.

i asked her if it had dye in it it first. she said no and that if ******** it up hammering it off she would just send me a new one. i actually didnt hammer the little metal tack. i just smashed the plastic that has the magnet that holds the tack in place.

Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Sq you can just freeze those tags and bash em off.

i didnt know that. interesting. but then id have to put the whole thing in the freezer right?
Maison Martin Margiela - IceAge 40000BC Campaign Collection

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CBrown85
yeah drapey shirt with slim jeans and boots that style looks like you put your girlfriend's stuff on- neets more drapey stuff down south
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
This looks like a girls shirt.
Originally Posted by Wupper
^ Looks like a super short girls dress to me.
How do people not realize that I very consistently aim for sorta femme
eh.gif
@uncontrol: nice, first sneakers fit you've done i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads