1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

I got the new one recently. I had originally ordered it in Medium since thats what I generally wear in everything and it felt really huge, especially around the mid section where it ballooned out and looked terrible. I exchanged it for a Small instead which fits a lot better. Its still a bit baggy all around but much less than the Medium was. The midsection also still balloons out a little bit but its pretty easy to keep it at bay. I tend to wear it under a jacket most of the time. It would be great if they would make a slim fitting version with a bit more taper in the midsection.

Yeah, this is what I've heard from other people as well. It's too bad it's so difficult to alter sweaters. For what it's worth, it looks great in the photo.

2. TwoStep

TwoStep Senior member

3. snake

snake Senior member

That's painful to look at.

4. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

That's painful to look at.

I think different pants and better photography would make a world of difference there.

5. snake

snake Senior member

I think different pants and better photography would make a world of difference there.

I think so too, but the shirt+sweater combo he's got going on is a bit sloppy. Even with it underneath the jacket you can still tell it doesn't fit well.

6. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

I think so too, but the shirt+sweater combo he's got going on is a bit sloppy. Even with it underneath the jacket you can still tell it doesn't fit well.

Agreed. Furthermore, can you imagine how bad it would look on someone who DIDN'T have a decent body shape?

7. snake

snake Senior member

Agreed. Furthermore, can you imagine how bad it would look on someone who DIDN'T have a decent body shape?

It'd probably look worse, but from the pic that sweater might actually fit a heavier-set person better. [​IMG]

8. TwoStep

TwoStep Senior member

It'd probably look worse, but from the pic that sweater might actually fit a heavier-set person better. [​IMG]

It's size small. What exactly is it that doesn't fit? Constructive criticism is welcomed.

1 person likes this.
  9. BillSack

BillSack Member

Billsack, you work at Craft, no?

Indeed

10. snake

snake Senior member

It's size small. What exactly is it that doesn't fit? Constructive criticism is welcomed.

The narrowness of the sweater at the hem is causing it to balloon out and drape, which isn't very flattering. Also, color palate can be improved. Khaki and pink candy stripe is a no go.

11. TwoStep

TwoStep Senior member

The narrowness of the sweater at the hem is causing it to balloon out and drape, which isn't very flattering. Also, color palate can be improved. Khaki and pink candy stripe is a no go.

I could agree on that. Get's kind of narrow with a sweater underneath that jacket. Thank you.

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

that is xenox's best fit to date --- not saying it is brilliant.

white pants are not remotely flattering no matter who wears them.

haha well I have been weighing whether to get white pants lately and will take SF scorn like this under advisement.

Another issue is: white pants+Seattle rain = dunno bout that.

maybe I will go with off-white.

13. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Bah, you only feel that way cause it's winter. Turn the sun on until 9pm and up 98F and white jeans instantly become wearable.
    strongly disagree, any time of year and any time of day white jeans look like shit unless you are very tall and incredibly slender and even still it doesn't look good. maybe thats just my personal preference but i find it horrible. now bill, that is quite the outfit, nice. ^^^^ yeah man, an off white or khaki looks awesome on most, but bright vibrant white like that looks shit.

14. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

Surplus Beanie
    Vintage Levis Western
    Rolex Explorer
    Mister Freedom Bronco Champ
    Samurai 5000 21oz's
    Old Pecos

i think i would still like that leather w/o stars but it does make it unique. i should really visit craft.

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

that is xenox's best fit to date --- not saying it is brilliant. haha well I have been weighing whether to get white pants lately and will take SF scorn like this under advisement. Another issue is: white pants+Seattle rain = dunno bout that. maybe I will go with off-white.
    White pants are fine in summer, wear them like raws and get them all nice and dirty, look a lot better than snow white painter jeans

16. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

J Crew
    J Crew
    J Crew
    J Crew

17. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Ew. I've seen JCrew fits that were better than that.

18. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

designers cant save you

1 person likes this.
  19. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

Sweater's ugly and looks like you went crazy with sizing down on jeans from the top.

20. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

[​IMG] Yeah the jeans look weird, and my feet look 3 inches long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.