• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

500 dollars? I would not even ask.

I generally find they look too dated too soon because they seemed to have a different style almost every decade and far too many 007 limited editions in batches of 10,000 (which isn't very limited).  But for $500 its a no brainer, unless its in horrible condition I say go for it. 

I have the exact watch, it is kind of nice that as an additional feature Omegas actually keep time! It is my everyday and travel watch, very low key to the un-initiated also.

thanks for the advice guys, ill kyp if it happens. :)

Please do.

:plain:

depechedior

Reaction score
ae7074ba-ea0d-b54a.jpg
ae7074ba-ea1c-be2e.jpg
ae7074ba-ea27-8312.jpg

i see you wear this a lot. i imagine you will tire of it quickly. ill PM you my address so you can easily be rid of it when that happens.

Lol ok

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your watch collection is fantastic. :slayer:

Apollotrader

Reaction score
Depeche is on friggin fire, please tell us mere mortal collectors that you work in the industry or something?

Your collection is not remarkable, it is insane!

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God can't stand this anymore, will come back and watch this thread later. I want them ALL :(

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which Reverso GT sun moon?

Am a bit undecided between these two so thought I'd open up to an informal poll. Some of you will be aware of a difference in the case metal, so for purposes of this selection I'm only considering the dial aesthetics - assume no difference in metal, price, rarity, condition, etc. Also, these are the only Reversos under consideration, since other models do not speak to me.

1) ruthenium dial - I love the color, but not sure about the 2-tone as it seems to leave the dial a bit busy
2) black dial - I prefer the uniformity of the single tone dial, but not sure if black may be too stark

Thoughts?

reversoplatsunmoon.jpg

reversowhitesunmoon2.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both are great but I prefer the black dial.

If you change your mind and are interested in the gold version, let me know. Mine is a safe queen and would be happier on someone's wrist

academe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer the ruthenium dial, as I like the greater three-dimensionality of it and the way the grey catches the light.

Grammaton Cleric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prefer the black.

Medtech - I thought the 26mm Night/Day Reverso's had been discontinued?

sdolina

Reaction score
Perefer the ruthenium dial, also the hands.
But you will not make a mistake with any of these
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads