• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks - good to know something that recent still looks good.
Warren G If it's really you- .. G FUNK! :p

I'm gettin jacked, I'm breakin myself
I can't believe they taking Warren's wealth
they took my rings, they took my rolex
I looked at the brotha said "Damn, what's next?"

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Just because....

e6f44711.jpg

Omega Ploprof

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Still one of my favs

untitled1of2-2.jpg

GO 60s

KtownGreg

Reaction score
And

_-6-2.jpg

GMT IIc

bhall41

Reaction score
My 'new' Mk XV on beads of rice bracelet. I have a cordovan strap on order.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Early Christmas present from my brother. He wanted a watch for Christmas, and we had a $200 budget... I got him a Black Monster, and me an Orange one. Not my "most expensive" watch, but damn is it ever hard to take off! Picture of watch included with current lifestyle pics... :brick:

Good1.jpg

Good2.jpg

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a great watch, such a great value. The quality you get is remarkable. Newcomer, are you in law school right now...LSU?:D

Last edited:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's a great watch, such a great value. The quality you get is remarkable. Newcomer, are you in law school right now...LSU?:D

Yep! Excellent deductive reasoning :slayer:

I am currently a 2L at LSU. Really could not have picked a better time to go either! With that said, the Tigers have made it a little more difficult to stay focused than usual. I am also going to have to be very careful about wearing my orange monster, lest someone associate me with Tennessee. Should have thought about picking up the Night Monster or the Yellow Monster...

And in regards to the watch, I am very surprised at how solid and well finished it is. It is also currently running only five seconds fast per day, and it has not even had time to settle Very outstanding! Sure, the clasp is a bit flimsy like others have said, and the case could always be finished better, but the bezel works great, the bracelet is incredibly comfortable, and I love the shape of the hands. I am extremely pleased, and would really recommend one of these to anyone.

Last edited:

bhall41

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads