• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

qubed

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked at that one at the time.

It was a little too showy for me and I thought the novelty would wear off pretty quickly.

It's useful for all those times you need a random number generator between 0 and 36.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But have you ever really seen a Nautilus in the wild? Despite its relative ubiquity on watch forums or gatherings of watch geeks, in day to day life (at least mine) it remains a rare and elusive beast. I was fortunate to have seen one earlier today.

za3yzyzy.jpg

/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/

Cool picture.

Heck and my next picture was just going to be the Nautilus paired with my blue Galways.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Crazy Hours is so much fun to see at work though. Even if i wouldn't wear them, I enjoy that stuff, if only for the mechanical curiosity and the sense of humor.
this
Well if we're going to get silly...
you beat me to it. i love this watch so hard. would kop.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The is an interesting Patek ad. Also I did not know the Nauti was a dive watch!

Of course they are.

Where do you think the name Nautilus came from? LOL

But then again one best make sure they don't go diving any deeper than 120m.

Frankly, I haven't and I don't even plan on taking mine into the pool. LOL

no frills

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quote:
Cool picture.

Heck and my next picture was just going to be the Nautilus paired with my blue Galways.
Let's see that pic dddrees! Yeah, I don't know about the Nautilus. Sometimes I think it's rare and elusive. Other times I get sent by the wife to buy some potato chips and you just see them by the beef jerky and Lay's...
y6ebe6ev.jpg
---------------------------- /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/

Flake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Working today but casual. No date sub goes well with jeans, I think

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's see that pic dddrees!

Yeah, I don't know about the Nautilus. Sometimes I think it's rare and elusive. Other times I get sent by the wife to buy some potato chips and you just see them by the beef jerky and Lay's...

y6ebe6ev.jpg

/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Unfortunately they are still in the process of being made. I'm hoping to have them in another month or two.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying your Nauti in the wild pics.

no frills

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Working today but casual. No date sub goes well with jeans, I think

Awesomeness. Think the Sub works with ANYTHING.

EDIT: Right. What dddrees said above. Hahaha!

Last edited:

no frills

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately they are still in the process of being made. I'm hoping to have them in another month or two.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying your Nauti in the wild pics.

Oh best wishes! Are they in midnight blue and navy suede like mine? Other design details?

Always so exciting to have an incoming although sometimes the wait can be a bit annoying for a low patience guy like me hahaha.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Let's see that pic dddrees!

Yeah, I don't know about the Nautilus. Sometimes I think it's rare and elusive. Other times I get sent by the wife to buy some potato chips and you just see them by the beef jerky and Lay's...

y6ebe6ev.jpg

----------------------------

Does that store do BOGOF?

PS Love the sub Flake

Last edited:

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
Frilly you make me chuckle! Perhaps if you keep spotting them you can collect a breeding pair?

+1 to the other voices on the universal beauty of the no-date Sub!

(And congrats on a lovely choice of shoes, D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads