1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, May 20, 2007.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enfant

Enfant Active Member

To the fans of Sinn U1 and Omega PO...this is an OCEAN that is often missed. Grail watch!
    [​IMG]

2. KBW

KBW Senior Member

Never seen one of those before...thanks for posting enfant

3. Enfant

Enfant Active Member

Sure thing. Another foto: water resistant to 2000m and self-sealing case!
    [​IMG]

4. Stephan R.

Stephan R. Well-Known Member

5. KBW

KBW Senior Member

I like that IWC. I'll post a watch that is FAR away from what is usually posted in this thread. I was at the gym a few weeks ago and broke the bracelet on my breitling avenger seawolf so I decided to get a g-shock for the timers and durability and I ordered this team landcruiser edition. It is really light and the timers help me out but I would only wear this at the gym. I added the picture of my monster on the watchadoo as the guy a few posts up said he wanted one for his orange monster. [​IMG]

6. Teacher

Teacher Stylish Dinosaur

IWC big-pilot

[​IMG]

I love the color of that dial.

7. Aaron01

Aaron01 Distinguished Member

Can't speak for the color of that G shock, but they're great watches for the gym and outdoors stuff. Certainly not nice to look at, but I've had one last for close to 15 years after putting it through hell and high water and the only reason I don't have it anymore is that I lost it. I replaced it with another G shock.

8. KBW

KBW Senior Member

Can't speak for the color of that G shock, but they're great watches for the gym and outdoors stuff. Certainly not nice to look at, but I've had one last for close to 15 years after putting it through hell and high water and the only reason I don't have it anymore is that I lost it. I replaced it with another G shock.

yeah the color will turn off a lot of people but I always get a colorful g-shock as my normal watches are all either black, grey, or navy with only two of them being orange. This is a mudman and you can basically put this through anything and it will still work.

9. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I love the color of that dial.
    It's black. Or are you referring to the blue hue of the anti-reflective coating?

10. blackplatano

blackplatano Distinguished Member

IWC big-pilot

[​IMG]

Where you get the strap?

11. CrackedCrab

CrackedCrab Senior Member

Ebel 1911

Got tired of the stainless/gold band I had for years and had a brown gator strap put on when I sent it in for servicing and cleaning recently:

[​IMG]

12. Stephan R.

Stephan R. Well-Known Member

Where you get the strap?

hello blackplatano, the strap is from "juergens hand made" nice strap, but I would not wait any more 2 month for a strap, then it got broken, I waited another two month that I got it fixed, the fixing was really badly done! it is my second strap from him, he made another one for my panerai, nice straps but bad service.

the buckle is from strapculture.com

regards

13. brianja

brianja Senior Member

Two of mine...

Glashutte Original Panomatic Lunar:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bell & Ross BR01-92 Limited Edition Red:

[​IMG]

14. KBW

KBW Senior Member

brianja I'm going down to Atlanta next Tuesday and am going to see about picking up a BR01-94 (orange, phantom, or blue chrono). My buddy recently picked up the br01-94 carbon. I sold my Breitling Avenger seawolf and Deap Sea Rollie this morning (made $45 on the DS for the second profit I've ever made on a watch) and have a few "cheap" watches that are pending payment to be gone as well. Need the money to help expand and I'm trying to scale back my watch #'s but after seeing his B&R and reading up on them I'm strongly considering picking one up.

15. brianja

brianja Senior Member

brianja I'm going down to Atlanta next Tuesday and am going to see about picking up a BR01-94 (orange, phantom, or blue chrono). My buddy recently picked up the br01-94 carbon. I sold my Breitling Avenger seawolf and Deap Sea Rollie this morning (made $45 on the DS for the second profit I've ever made on a watch) and have a few "cheap" watches that are pending payment to be gone as well. Need the money to help expand and I'm trying to scale back my watch #'s but after seeing his B&R and reading up on them I'm strongly considering picking one up.

Nice. I just picked up the B&R a few weeks ago. The phantom is awesome looking and would be my choice if I could get my head around wearing a watch that impractical.

I really liked the BR01-94, but thought the face seemed a little busy.

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.