• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty bad in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane/Gold Coast for Patek and Rolex stock. However, Perth often has pieces (Rolex) you won’t see in cases on the east coast, of course steel is still rare as hen’s teeth.
I will check HK out on the way home

stijn

Reaction score
Put an offer in on a 5711...wish me luck.

Good luck! Great watch, had one but sold it as I feel it's not worth the value they're currently at. I bought it when there was no hype and to be honest the whole hype thing is turning me away from them. Nevertheless, you'll enjoy it, massively. It's an amazing piece.

Drinks with friends yesterday:

Too bad about the lighting, first time I had the sympathie in my hand, LE of 28 pieces in this dial variation, beautiful with the breguet numerals. Movement based on a Lemania 2310, I should have taken a photo. It is said that the case design comes from this:

Belligero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck! Great watch, had one but sold it as I feel it's not worth the value they're currently at. I bought it when there was no hype and to be honest the whole hype thing is turning me away from them. Nevertheless, you'll enjoy it, massively. It's an amazing piece.

Drinks with friends yesterday:

View attachment 1284841

View attachment 1284842

Too bad about the lighting, first time I had the sympathie in my hand, LE of 28 pieces in this dial variation, beautiful with the breguet numerals. Movement based on a Lemania 2310, I should have taken a photo. It is said that the case design comes from this:

View attachment 1284843
Nice Journe.

It has to be said that the Dubuis is rather lacking in sympathie to even the most rudimentary typographic sensibilities, however. Why companies that ought to know better make such a mess of the craft is beyond me.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put an offer in on a 5711...wish me luck.
Good luck!

Have worn mine almost every day for several years now and it is beginning to acquire some character, I think.

IMG_0351.jpg

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will check HK out on the way home
Great. Some photos of display would be fantastic. I have called several ADs in Thailand for availability- no professional models either SS or TT . Some ADs do have the Sky dweller in champagne and white dials. But price is about 25% higher than Australia. I will be in Bangkok during Christmas and will report back!

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone wears Hublot classic Fusion? Recently seen a blue dial - really nice.

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great. Some photos of display would be fantastic. I have called several ADs in Thailand for availability- no professional models either SS or TT . Some ADs do have the Sky dweller in champagne and white dials. But price is about 25% higher than Australia. I will be in Bangkok during Christmas and will report back!
I’ll check Brunei’s Rolex dealer later this week and report back.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have this Breitling?
breitling-superocean-heritage-ii-automatic-men_s-stainless-steel-mesh-watch-ab201016-c960-154a.jpg

I have been out of town for the past week or so. While away, I was browsing in a Diamonds International store, as one does, and saw this. Even though I had my Oris Aquis "Clean Ocean" on my wrist all week, which is strikingly similar, this had an appeal. I didn't buy it, as one, I'd have been keel-hauled by my wife (even though she had just made out like a bandit), and two, I couldn't get them close enough to an online price to make it worth while taking the risk. But it is speaking to me.

It is the only modern Breitling I've seen in quite a while that appeals to me. My vintage Navitimer Montbrillant is the only Breitling I own. But at 42mm on this quite lovely mesh strap...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads