• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I discovered my latest grail while browsing Miami’s Design District. Only problem is that it’s nearly $20K. Start a GoFundMe?

9BCBD44A-607F-44D8-9C3D-8FE2F0E7EAD4.jpeg

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As opposed to those amateur bartenders who do it for free?
Yes. Exactly. I consider myself an amateur bartender who would never dare charge for my services (not that anyone would ask) but I can make a mean cocktail when company is around.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I had thought that TT wasn’t for me, then had bluesy on the mind. Saw a TT GMT in the wild the other day and realized that from 10’ away you can’t even tell the difference. The dial on this just made me swoon. So I think it’s a keeper.

Still have an order in for a Pepsi, but this will hold me over for a bit.

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Inspired by this

Wearing this today on an Hermes-style Barenia strap. Feels like I finally found the right strap for this piece. Accents the Salmon dial without making it too pink.

View attachment 1192161

I thought Id post this one. I absoloutly loved this watch, of all the watches we see here this is the one Ive most wanted to keep. As above this is on a flat Barenia strap, this one has fixed bars though so the strap was physically stitched on to the watch.

branch_medium.jpg
stitching_medium.jpg

Charlie

Belligero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I had thought that TT wasn’t for me, then had bluesy on the mind. Saw a TT GMT in the wild the other day and realized that from 10’ away you can’t even tell the difference. The dial on this just made me swoon. So I think it’s a keeper.

Still have an order in for a Pepsi, but this will hold me over for a bit.

View attachment 1193300
Eh, I'm not so keen on white gold for a Sub; that one looks better in my opinion. I much prefer its sunburst dial to the plain Smurf blue one, too. :)

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Wow, yeah... very cool Longines. I believe their version is the biggest of the so-called Dirty Dozen, although I'm far from an expert on that whole series. Looks great on your wrist.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About a month ago, I mentioned that I thought my wife was going to get me a watch for my 40th, but was concerned it might not be the right one. If more proof was needed that I married well above my lot in life (it wasnt), I now have this on my wrist:
IMG_20190617_122858_01.jpg

For those keeping score at home, this is a replacement for the watch I bought when my daughter was born that was stolen. This one suitably engraved by my wife and delivered by my daughter yesterday morning. It was a really good father's day for reasons beyond getting the watch.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About a month ago, I mentioned that I thought my wife was going to get me a watch for my 40th, but was concerned it might not be the right one. If more proof was needed that I married well above my lot in life (it wasnt), I now have this on my wrist: View attachment 1193574

For those keeping score at home, this is a replacement for the watch I bought when my daughter was born that was stolen. This one suitably engraved by my wife and delivered by my daughter yesterday morning. It was a really good father's day for reasons beyond getting the watch.

Looks great! Congrats on the watch and happy belated 40th & Father's Day. Its always nice when special occasions are commemorated with a watch. Especially since it something you will wear often and it will always remind of the occasion and the people who gave it to you.

Congrats again and best regards, :cheers:
Dino

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Congrats on the watch and happy belated 40th & Father's Day. Its always nice when special occasions are commemorated with a watch. Especially since it something you will wear often and it will always remind of the occasion and the people who gave it to you.

Congrats again and best regards, :cheers:
Dino

Said much better than I could have. Milestone pieces are worth so much more than their monetary value.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads