• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wish I knew who the f*ck Daniel Roth is.

Seriously :eek2:

9ABDAC38-6304-4525-A29C-9841121CCF4F.jpeg

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You mean above.

Not a fan of tourbillions but I love the round cased one here. This was made under the brand that Roth started after selling Daniel Roth to Bulgari and it’s essentially a friends and family operation as they only make a handful of watches a year.

A3035D3F-09D5-49A2-B72B-3075718E3ADD.jpeg

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of tourbillions but I love the round cased one here. This was made under the brand that Roth started after selling Daniel Roth to Bulgari and it’s essentially a friends and family operation as they only make a handful of watches a year.

View attachment 1923971

Of course I won't deny that they are impressive, valuable watches, but I don’t like that aesthetics and can't feel any excitement about them.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moser. You either love it or hate it. Nobody, however, can deny that’s interesting. This? This is straight fire, bruh.
Probably their most boring watch yet... I thought it was a troll about Seiko ads with hints of Parmigiani, it's like a fatter Tonda in Seiko airport diver colours

pmeis

Reaction score
Why 9 yrs?

It came out 9 years ago, was above my paygrade and limited, so it sold out almost immediately. After years of being distracted by other watches, some more expensive, it didn't really occur to me until fairly recently that I could actually afford it, so I've been monitoring the market and snapped one up at a good price.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. There are a couple of 5711 and 5712 owners and one putative future 6711 owner.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, glad I found this thread :)

Considering a 5711. I'm not sifting through 3,547 pages though :( Does anyone have one?
Nope. Nothing but Richemont Trash here. In fact, half the time we don’t even talk about watches. Do you make more than a million a year and live in an upper middle class Manhattan neighborhood? If so, this thread ain’t for you. We polish our own cases here, pal, then muster the courage to b*tch about it to Patek. Come at me, bruh.

You are, however, welcome to inquire about our exclusive F.A.R.T. membership program, or ask about our Waffle House gatherings. We’ll fill you in.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads