• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knock off Rolex in Economy Plus. If that doesn’t scream FART, nothing does.

Mullet, sweat pants and a wife beater can’t be far behind.

0A05B17B-C4FB-42F3-AA93-27F1AD8F98E1.jpeg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve just bought my first Swiss watch.
Coming in the next few days, but as a 30th birthday present to myself I bought a Black Bay 58.
im looking forward to getting it and posting some pics!
I went with the brown leather band instead of bracelet as I want to try something new.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve just bought my first Swiss watch.
Coming in the next few days, but as a 30th birthday present to myself I bought a Black Bay 58.
im looking forward to getting it and posting some pics!
I went with the brown leather band instead of bracelet as I want to try something new.

BB58 is a great watch! Congrats. Enjoy it!

Idesofmarch17

Reaction score
Okay so some deals fell through, but if this group had the opportunity to get a brand-new NTTD Seamaster in the 6-6500 range or a 20+ year old Explorer II polar in the 7500 range, what would you all do? Have a Speedmaster Hesalite, a GO Senator, a SMP 300 grey/blue, and an Alpinist. Looking for another sports watch and I would prefer to have a GMT function as the next watch. The pitch for the NTTD is that it is being discontinued (as I have heard from 2 different ADs) and I like the Bond reference, which I know others don't. Pitch for Explorer II is it is a GMT and would be my first Rolex.

Third option is to hold put and see if the market crashes more in the spring.

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this is why I’m still trying to fill my four slot. This tweed jacket with oxford shirt combination would look much better with a watch that has a leather strap rather than one with a metal bracelet. I realize that this look is fine and if someone were not looking for this many watchs, the oyster with a tweed would work. I just think that a watch that looks good with a leather strap would be a better option here.
F0CF0A5A-097A-41C5-9006-E7FE0F316ACF.jpeg

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this is why I’m still trying to fill my four slot. This tweed jacket with oxford shirt combination would look much better with a watch that has a leather strap rather than one with a metal bracelet. I realize that this look is fine and if someone were not looking for this many watchs, the oyster with a tweed would work. I just think that a watch that looks good with a leather strap would be a better option here.
View attachment 1866123
Grand Seiko?
1670635944508.png

1670635991913.png

1670636057085.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads