• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pmeis

Reaction score
I was seriously thinking about getting the limited Weltzeit, I think it looks great and the price they had it for was also great. Not surprised it sold out that quickly.

I thought hard about last year’s edition as well but slept through sale. Had some cash set aside for something interesting like this to pop up and was thrilled to get the chance. The recent exchange rate cratering really made it an easy decision. Ended up costing 60% of what a new normal model goes for at retail in the US.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it was a white dial with a dark blue small seconds subdial?
Yes. I know it's not much to go on. It had a minimalist Nomos vibe, but again, the lugs and thickness indicate it wasn't a Nomos. I'm pretty sure it was solely a small seconds dial on the bottom, not also a date or moon phase. Pretty sure it had small hour markers, not numerals. Relatively large crown, no shoulders.

The guy was originally from Sweden, and it sort of fit his vibe.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
When someone mentioned Moser and @edmorel turned up, I thought we were going down a different route completely

:oops:
I did a quick search to see what she was up to and unfortunately she passed away in 2020:-( one of those wiki/bio sites as her stats and under “Food Habit” it has her as non vegetarian and I guess that’s one way to describe her :blush:

I need to let @RJman know that she passed.:marchal:

Although she was Austrian, her biggest fan base was in Germany so maybe Lange will honor her with a brown dialed limited edition Datograph affectionately nicknamed the Scheisstograph.:bigstar:

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New strap day.
04D957EC-A763-4351-A759-EE7794B1C315.jpeg

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I really want is someone to get me some of that sweet Camp Lejeune settlement money even though I never lettered in armed forces.
I'm holding out for that Equifax Breach settlement that's due any day now!!! Once @George Red and his chronies get their cut I could be looking at a cool $7-$8...cash by paypal!

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you install curved spring bars?
Yes. I asked the strap maker to use curved spring bars because I thought it would narrow the gap between the case and the strap. It made it worse. So, straight-end straps are best with this case.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics