• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pmeis

Reaction score
Received two special NOMOS today. Left is the NOMOS Weltzeit limited edition of 100 pcs Fratello released last week. Stayed up til midnight last Monday to get it since it went for sale at 6am CEST for some reason. Sold out after two minutes.

The other is a Club that was designed as a collaborative effort by the NOMOS Watch Club Facebook group. Once the design was finalized it was available to order by basically anyone for a week. Along with my special edition Ahoi, its quite a nice trio, with all being their own thing.

DC564C4F-5D51-4F82-BC66-E9A47A28CB0C.jpeg

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received two special NOMOS today. Left is the NOMOS Weltzeit limited edition of 100 pcs Fratello released last week. Stayed up til midnight last Monday to get it since it went for sale at 6am CEST for some reason. Sold out after two minutes.

The other is a Club that was designed as a collaborative effort by the NOMOS Watch Club Facebook group. Once the design was finalized it was available to order by basically anyone for a week. Along with my special edition Ahoi, its quite a nice trio, with all being their own thing.

View attachment 1840695
Here:

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1840695

i have the tetra silvercut on order. Will be my “fun” dress watch.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1840695
I didn't know Nomos made single hand watches. My wife loves her Meistersinger but I never got into them.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@George Red agree with others who've said they generally like Moser, but not that particular Moser. But as a wise man once said in this very thread, you do you, boo boo.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help me ID a watch a potential client was wearing today. From across the table, it looked like the below JLC, but the small seconds dial was dark blue. It looked kind of like a Nomos, but it didn't have those distinctive lugs. It also had a much larger crown than the JLC and was somewhat thick.

Forgot to ask him about it before he left my office.

1665098545405.png

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help me ID a watch a potential client was wearing today. From across the table, it looked like the below JLC, but the small seconds dial was dark blue. It looked kind of like a Nomos, but it didn't have those distinctive lugs. It also had a much larger crown than the JLC and was somewhat thick.

Forgot to ask him about it before he left my office.

View attachment 1840776
So it was a white dial with a dark blue small seconds subdial?

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1840695

I was seriously thinking about getting the limited Weltzeit, I think it looks great and the price they had it for was also great. Not surprised it sold out that quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads