• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet, I would be curious to see how much clearance there is between the lug pin holes and the case. I would imagine its a very tight tolerance, which may make it difficult for a leather strap.

-DL

I could see that. I think the OF on a smoky grey/black croc strap would just be so good.

Bulgari does sell the OF on croc straps. But I imagine that the way Bulgari makes straps and the way you make straps differ...

STRAP.png

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the watch is too big. Omega made this one thinner and much nicer vs the first generation but I think they should’ve made this one 40mm vs 41mm

I agree. I think it should be more like 39mm. They are getting the CK859 to the store to let me try. Don’t think I’ll get it but curious to see what the fuss is about.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried it on. It's a nice watch but the hours and minutes hand are too close to the same length. I'm also not a big fan of the strap even though it's supposed to have that casual looking strap.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried it on. It's a nice watch but the hours and minutes hand are too close to the same length. I'm also not a big fan of the strap even though it's supposed to have that casual looking strap.

Yeah, I am interested to try it on. The hands might bother me. I don't really care about the strap issue.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the watch is too big. Omega made this one thinner and much nicer vs the first generation but I think they should’ve made this one 40mm vs 41mm
I agree. I think it should be more like 39mm. They are getting the CK859 to the store to let me try. Don’t think I’ll get it but curious to see what the fuss is about.
Seamster 300 58 :D

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only works after it eats Chipotle, though.
That's when the Ring Lock System kicks in to make sure you get home with only gas escaping.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by an Omega AD today and saw this one. Not for me, but still nice.

View attachment 1821787

Not pictured, my fist.

i want to like the heritage Seamasters too but there’s something off. I think the size of this one is perfect.

2DDDA20E-2A1B-49C6-8C6C-8355FB7353EE.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads