• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is your hand open or closed when you look at your watch to check the time? I don’t think it’s any more complicated than that

I think open? Maybe half closed? Now I am going to be self conscious taking my wristwatch selfies tomorrow on the street while thinking of how cool it will make me look on StyleForum. Thanks.

Nevermind, I will just take a wrist shot in my car or office or backyard.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one likes a flaccid hand.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No one likes a flaccid hand.

This thread is better than psychedelics. Newcomer has a Hunter Biden middle finger, George Red wants to be a supporting member, 9thsymph is part of Foo’s cuckold fantasy and the common tie is Richemont trash. Terry Southern couldn’t make this up. The only question is which poaster has a **********a fantasy wearing an Explorer? Because what else would you wear in that situation.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is better than psychedelics. Newcomer has a Hunter Biden middle finger, George Red wants to be a supporting member, 9thsymph is part of Foo’s cuckold fantasy and the common tie is Richemont trash. Terry Southern couldn’t make this up. The only question is which poaster has a **********a fantasy wearing an Explorer? Because what else would you wear in that situation.
Assuming the stars hide what I think it is, Stifler answered that for us at the end of one of these now "neo vintage" classic comedies. A sub!

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Assuming the stars hide what I think it is, Stifler answered that for us at the end of one of these now "neo vintage" classic comedies. A sub!

The stars are what C.D. Harrison did to Angela Sterling.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finch, not Stifler obviously. American wedding i think, at the end.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, I will just take a wrist shot in my car or office or backyard.
Can you do one of those stupid Covid 19 anti vaccine rants in your car while doing the wrist shot? Those always provide great entertainment.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Remember I'm an uncultured sock puppet, you might have to explain that one.

Blue Movie by Terry Southern. Knowing you, you will have finished reading in within the hour. It is a literary treasure.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Why is every wrist shot done when making a fist? That actually makes the wrist smaller. The hand should be opened for a wrist flex. Who walks around with a fist all the time? I guess fists are manly.
5E865421-48DD-4E53-9E6A-C4285016881D.jpeg

😉

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you do one of those stupid Covid 19 anti vaccine rants in your car while doing the wrist shot? Those always provide great entertainment.

Look man, I can’t even afford Richemont trash, so you think I own a car? I didn’t know you could post rants on StyleForum. We aren’t all UMC assholes after all.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blue Movie by Terry Southern. Knowing you, you will have finished reading in within the hour. It is a literary treasure.
Maybe this is the zero knowledge proof of social status we've all been waiting for. You can pose next to a random Ferrari, borrow or try on a watch, create an elaborate scam of a life, but turning a decent critique on request is something else altogether, a sort of proof of computation where the material needed can only be painstakingly acquired through what one side calls a "classical education" and the other "liberal arts", neither being an accurate description. And just like zk proofs in coin world, only the recipient can understand it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads