• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191224112945711_COVER.jpg

montecristo#2

Reaction score

Delands

Reaction score
I have been hearing the siren's call of the Submariner for the last few weeks.

With the little dude constantly in tow, I have gravitated towards wearing things I feel 100% confident can take a beating.

Go for it! I bought a Submariner for my son's birth. It also has his name and date of birth.
It's the perfect watch to do all sorts of activities with kids without having to think about it. I much prefer wearing that than my leather strap, dress watch Zenith as I have to be much more mindful when giving baths or dinging against things while playing.
Foto Sub.jpg

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I see many companies try to come out with blue aventurine-glass looking dials but they don't all seem to look the same even if they're actual aventurine glass...

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Going off of @TheFoo custom Cartier, George Cramer wrote an article on the process.

What sort of those premium do those get, apart from being made from unobtanium? I rather wish that JLC Reversos were made this way, but the examples the article has are very nice on their own terms.

AeneasQuebecois

Reaction score
Say what you want about "Richemont trash" (and my tiny, hairy wrist and my picture-taking abilities) but I just got my first luxury watch, a watch I have wanted since before I even got into watches, a historic, iconic watch and one of my favourites, and I am currently ecstatic about it.

1656625727373.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads