• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or even loved you.
72B337A4-4410-4AC7-9C96-A6D3B3FB49AF.gif

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Delicious that all the wealth and taste chasers of the Nautilus thirst community have to reckon with the fact that the whale among them is just a guy from a rich family who still wears Supreme bogos at 30+ years old.
I had to google what that Supreme stuff was about, and I’m in my 30’s.

RobinMA

Reaction score
Mystery Solved: Here's Who Bought That Tiffany-Blue Patek 5711 At Phillips
https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/m...ught-that-tiffany-blue-patek-5711-at-phillips

“‘I've known Thierry for 16 years,’ Lu said. ‘I'm 31, and I've been collecting since I was 15, so Thierry knows me very well.’”

This little taint goblin… God I wish daddy would have been some rich oligarch or drug dealer.

"Paul Boutros, the Head of Americas and Senior Vice President for Phillips Watches"

Related to Boutros Boutros Boutros Boutros Boutros Ghali?

NonServiam

Reaction score
I have no banter to contribute, I find it difficult to both be funny and to argue in English :rolleyes:

But as I spend a boring week indoors isolated positive with Covid, let me share my two Day-Dates :satisfied: First a 1965 1803 with a very cool and short production run dial, love the indexes on this one. Case condition could be better, but the way the dial changes from silver to champagne more than makes up for it. Recent purchase, head only and still looking for the perfect strap.
801810F2-F719-4900-B374-44A68007D9DD.jpeg

Next up is my 18239 with a factory diamond dial. Perfect for shoveling snow, Norwegian date disc and all. Perhaps for holiday drinks by the pool as well, I can’t remember what that was like :tongue:
BBAF6B08-8DD5-445C-9E23-5E5F6CCA5571.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads