• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pmeis

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I checked my credit card statement online and there was a charge for an Explorer and I couldn't figure out how that happened. So I called the store and they told me that when I tried it on in their store that meant that they had access to my credit card and they would charge me and ship it to me when they had one for me.

I tried to tell them that although I had the money, I didn't want it and I was planing on buying something else. I woke up thinking I had accidentally bought an Explorer. It took me a good 10 minutes to realize that I had been dreaming.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I checked my credit card statement online and there was a charge for an Explorer and I couldn't figure out how that happened. So I called the store and they told me that when I tried it on in their store that meant that they had access to my credit card and they would charge me and ship it to me when they had one for me.

I tried to tell them that although I had the money, I didn't want it and I was planing on buying something else. I woke up thinking I had accidentally bought an Explorer. It took me a good 10 minutes to realize that I had been dreaming
Nocturnal emission ?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I tried to tell them that although I had the money, I didn't want it and I was planing on buying something else. I woke up thinking I had accidentally bought an Explorer. It took me a good 10 minutes to realize that I had been dreaming.

I hate to say it man, but that is a classic dream that you believe that your sex life is wanting, and that you are looking for something more. (Hawk Tuah). You and your spouse may want to seek out a therapist.

Last edited:

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(lights off missionary) sex on the beach

1000005348.jpg

1000005366.jpg

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now i feel closer to @Dino944 LOL.
Originally bought this for the wife but she just doesn't wear it enough or on consecutive days that i need to wind it for her each time she picks it up.
The crown is so small LOL as this watch is just 35mm.
Guess i will be looking for a quartz model for her.

I always liked the Pasha but at this point in time can't afford the "man" size 41mm.
So i added the links and been wearing this for the past few days.
Love it so much.

View attachment 2204557
Welcome to the club my friend! Even at 35MM it fits you very nicely. As I'm sure you know the Pasha C was always sold as a unisex watch. I've always been a big fan of the design and have had mine almost 20 years. Wishing you many years of enjoyment from your Pasha!

My Pasha says hello...

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Code as in a TWAT enthusiast isn’t really able to score actual twat so he’s wanking it to wind his whistle and watch simultaneously, code speak. Not Code 11.59, nobody wants that sort of jerking around. I call that a cocktease. Or placing your name on a list in gentlemen speak.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Code as in a TWAT enthusiast isn’t really able to score actual twat so he’s wanking it to wind his whistle and watch simultaneously, code speak. Not Code 11.59, nobody wants that sort of jerking around. I call that a cocktease. Or placing your name on a list in gentlemen speak.
You’re sure that French people are the degenerate matey ? 😉

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedHarris