• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just stick to plain and boring Rolex Explorer.
The Catholic choice. You know, we all make a choice in life. We are sentient and therefore depraved. So you either find religion or choose the cuck chair. Here I am on my digital cuck chair while I’m physically at head call (that is, taking a dump for the non-Marines). It’s poignant. The bishop told me a real cuck chair won’t fit in the confession booth.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Catholic choice. You know, we all make a choice in life. We are sentient and therefore depraved. So you either find religion or choose the cuck chair. Here I am on my digital cuck chair while I’m physically at head call (that is, taking a dump for the non-Marines). It’s poignant. The bishop told me a real cuck chair won’t fit in the confession booth.
It’s also the catholic choice (which is probably not what you meant, but…).

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To climb mountains, you need to leave your comfortable house behind.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s also the catholic choice (which is probably not what you meant, but…).
Is that a double entendres? Not sure I get your point. Well anyhow, so here I am again 24 hours later and I stop by the six tree hill Rolex boutique and they’ve got plenty of models on display (only). Wouldn’t even take them out of the case to display within my range of eyesight to read the time. At least I got to try on the IWC. I’m leaning toward purchasing RT now, I think. But I put my name down on the waiting list just in case. The shortest list was a diamond bezel tu-tone 31mm unisex Datejust, which joyfully is probably the right size for me. So I’m gonna roll the dice and wait for the call. Not sure if it’ll be in Nihongo or Eigo, the card didn’t give me a choice. Wish me luck.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that a double entendres? Not sure I get your point. Well anyhow, so here I am again 24 hours later and I stop by the six tree hill Rolex boutique and they’ve got plenty of models on display (only). Wouldn’t even take them out of the case to display within my range of eyesight to read the time. At least I got to try on the IWC. I’m leaning toward purchasing RT now, I think. But I put my name down on the waiting list just in case. The shortest list was a diamond bezel tu-tone 31mm unisex Datejust, which joyfully is probably the right size for me. So I’m gonna roll the dice and wait for the call. Not sure if it’ll be in Nihongo or Eigo, the card didn’t give me a choice. Wish me luck.
I just meant that "Catholic" refers to Catholicism, while "catholic" (lower case) does not pertain to the religion, but is an adjective describing someone who is comprehensive and broad-minded.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1e5f3e09-7440-4d80-b729-b725ba8c571c.jpeg

Taking my dog and sub for a weekend nature walk!

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SINN is cheap so no need to lust, try gluttony. There are a few here who have experienced that model.

takashi78

Reaction score
Now i feel closer to @Dino944 LOL.
Originally bought this for the wife but she just doesn't wear it enough or on consecutive days that i need to wind it for her each time she picks it up.
The crown is so small LOL as this watch is just 35mm.
Guess i will be looking for a quartz model for her.

I always liked the Pasha but at this point in time can't afford the "man" size 41mm.
So i added the links and been wearing this for the past few days.
Love it so much.

1719212934788.png

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our FART captain, GeorgeNeville, and VP, OmegaMale, can comfortably wear 44mm plus, so I defer to them.
Indeed, best ask for a foreign opinion - cf search for mountain climbing gear in Ebisu. 地元の人たちは、その要件を想像することさえできません。

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garykeith22