• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would be like “why the **** you have 2 Daytona’s?” but I have 2 Speedmasters trying to get a 3rd and 1 James Bond Seamaster trying to get a 2nd
We’re in this sickness together, brother. So glad you’re the VP of F.A.R.T. 🙏🏽

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First intelligent commentary!
"What I tremble for in its publication is, that it is too aesthetic for the British Public, and will not meet with its due meed of appreciation as the commoner translations have done. If a thousand buy it, will a hundred read it, and will ten understand it? I say to myself; but then I brighten at the thought that to those ten it will be the gem of their library. "
(Editors preface to the Burton Lusiads)

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1670082832654.png
"May I take 15 minutes of your time?"

"Sure; here you go."

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regarding armoury auction; have registered to bid.
tank asymmetrical is goal,

also, plebs, was quite aware of Chanel “jumping hour”, how many are aware that it was in conjunction with Romain Gauthier?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice but maybe you should buy more so you can impress your e-bros?
“Spending money to show others how much money you have is the fastest way to have less money.”

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regarding armoury auction; have registered to bid.
tank asymmetrical is goal,

also, plebs, was quite aware of Chanel “jumping hour”, how many are aware that it was in conjunction with Romain Gauthier?

Yeah that Chanel Monsieur was made by RG, was it not? Like not just designed, but finished. That is a great model.

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that Chanel Monsieur was made by RG, was it not? Like not just designed, but finished. That is a great model.
Limited ed, black dial was of interest a few years ago… but not even mum’s chanel spend coold get me one of ten.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yes and yes . ( that hour window with the offending screws is a bit of chanel design vocab which i didn't know . i also sort of like the idea of * beige gold * lol which is apparently a proprietary lighter rose gold )

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%