• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swatch trash post ahead -

Anyone have a NTTD Seamaster? Thoughts on the titanium strap? I have an opportunity to pick up one for a good price, but the strap is the regular sized, which is too large for my shocking tiny wrists (6.5 freedom units). I just worry if I get it on the nato I will regret not having the titanium strap, but otherwise wouldn't wear it because it likely will suck for my tiny wrists.

Swatch post trash over.
I've tried it on and have a similar size wrist as you. The regular titanium is too big. If you get the NATO and want the titanium, that will run you about another $1400.

Idesofmarch17

Reaction score
Yeah,
I've tried it on and have a similar size wrist as you. The regular titanium is too big. If you get the NATO and want the titanium, that will run you about another $1400.
Yeah, that is the kick. The watch has the regular sized strap, so I guess I would sell that and maybe buy the short strap. But I have only heard complaints about the strap, and there is copy-cat titanium milanese bracelet for less than $100 elsewhere.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah,

Yeah, that is the kick. The watch has the regular sized strap, so I guess I would sell that and maybe buy the short strap. But I have only heard complaints about the strap, and there is copy-cat titanium milanese bracelet for less than $100 elsewhere.
Cheapest NTTD I’ve seen is over on Omegaforums. A guy from Europe is selling either version and covering customs if shipping to US. My Omega boutique said they’ll swap out regular for short provided the strap is unworn

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what would be cool? If Omega releases this, but with an automatic movement and without the “professional” text on the dial.
View attachment 1862600
Close? Auto sans “pro” at least…
BBD05A80-E4BA-49AA-953C-D0C89D32189A.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red