• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep obsessing over this. Someone talk me out of it.
I like Moser but I don’t like that one (I just think that style is ugly personally). If I got a Moser I’d be sure to get something with the awesome fume dial

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The forum collectively hates that Moser? Excellent.

* calls Moser AD immediately *

pmeis

Reaction score
Received two special NOMOS today. Left is the NOMOS Weltzeit limited edition of 100 pcs Fratello released last week. Stayed up til midnight last Monday to get it since it went for sale at 6am CEST for some reason. Sold out after two minutes.

The other is a Club that was designed as a collaborative effort by the NOMOS Watch Club Facebook group. Once the design was finalized it was available to order by basically anyone for a week. Along with my special edition Ahoi, its quite a nice trio, with all being their own thing.

DC564C4F-5D51-4F82-BC66-E9A47A28CB0C.jpeg

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received two special NOMOS today. Left is the NOMOS Weltzeit limited edition of 100 pcs Fratello released last week. Stayed up til midnight last Monday to get it since it went for sale at 6am CEST for some reason. Sold out after two minutes.

The other is a Club that was designed as a collaborative effort by the NOMOS Watch Club Facebook group. Once the design was finalized it was available to order by basically anyone for a week. Along with my special edition Ahoi, its quite a nice trio, with all being their own thing.

View attachment 1840695
Here:

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1840695
i have the tetra silvercut on order. Will be my “fun” dress watch.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1840695
I didn't know Nomos made single hand watches. My wife loves her Meistersinger but I never got into them.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@George Red agree with others who've said they generally like Moser, but not that particular Moser. But as a wise man once said in this very thread, you do you, boo boo.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandonscottherrell