• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omega is fairly pathetic. The only reason there is Speedy Tuesday or even any notice of the Speedmaster Pro at all is because of the NASA connection. Without that the Speedy would just be a once-loved and professionally worn tool watch like the Breitling Navitimer, right? Hard to distinguish from others. Neat but just the watch Grandpa swore by.

All their noise is just capitalizing on that one NASA connection. Will eventually get a Speedy but am colossally bored by any other Omega but that one.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s useful if you’re a NASA engineer doing **** needing to track mars time. But like most watch complications, it’s pretty useless to the majority of ppl
A NASA engineer would be using software to track Mars time would only wear this watch as a lark. Groan.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea, you brought it up
How can you say that complication would be more useful than mars time when you don’t even know what that is?

BlairW

Reaction score
How can you say that complication would be more useful than mars time when you don’t even know what that is?
Because I am assuming it is a calculation of time, but my point was that it is a calculation of earth time as opposed to mars time. I don't know dude, I'm just ******* around, as the whole idea of tracking mars time just seems totally ******* ridic

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I am assuming it is a calculation of time, but my point was that it is a calculation of earth time as opposed to mars time. I don't know dude, I'm just ******* around, as the whole idea of tracking mars time just seems totally ******* ridic
All complications are totally ******* ridiculous except for date and GMT!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omega is fairly pathetic. The only reason there is Speedy Tuesday or even any notice of the Speedmaster Pro at all is because of the NASA connection. Without that the Speedy would just be a once-loved and professionally worn tool watch like the Breitling Navitimer, right? Hard to distinguish from others. Neat but just the watch Grandpa swore by.

All their noise is just capitalizing on that one NASA connection. Will eventually get a Speedy but am colossally bored by any other Omega but that one.
? vintage constellations are very sexy

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
? vintage constellations are very sexy
Sure, they have a great back catalog but continue to exist by flogging the NASA thing. I really like the vintage Constellations. Their old Seamasters were also pretty cool but the new ones with that ridiculous valve sticking out at 10 o’clock are absolutely giggle inducing.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smitty woke up today and chose violence.

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
1086B8A5-39FC-4BF1-8C06-9BC8D7B2B922.jpeg

So I picked up one of my dream watches but there’s an issue with the movement. Seller is a good guy and refunded me but pretty sad about sending this back. The guilloche work and hands are incredible. Check out the guilloche split on the day/night indicator

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
s\\\\\\\\\\\
Modern Omegas are often bland, but the back catalogue is amazing. Something like the Constellation TV Date? imo, far from boring.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1837310

So I picked up one of my dream watches but there’s an issue with the movement. Seller is a good guy and refunded me but pretty sad about sending this back. The guilloche work and hands are incredible. Check out the guilloche split on the day/night indicator
Thank you for the photo, appreciate your posts as always. Hope to see more ;)

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%