• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet, I would be curious to see how much clearance there is between the lug pin holes and the case. I would imagine its a very tight tolerance, which may make it difficult for a leather strap.

-DL
I could see that. I think the OF on a smoky grey/black croc strap would just be so good.

Bulgari does sell the OF on croc straps. But I imagine that the way Bulgari makes straps and the way you make straps differ...

STRAP.png

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the watch is too big. Omega made this one thinner and much nicer vs the first generation but I think they should’ve made this one 40mm vs 41mm
I agree. I think it should be more like 39mm. They are getting the CK859 to the store to let me try. Don’t think I’ll get it but curious to see what the fuss is about.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried it on. It's a nice watch but the hours and minutes hand are too close to the same length. I'm also not a big fan of the strap even though it's supposed to have that casual looking strap.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried it on. It's a nice watch but the hours and minutes hand are too close to the same length. I'm also not a big fan of the strap even though it's supposed to have that casual looking strap.
Yeah, I am interested to try it on. The hands might bother me. I don't really care about the strap issue.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the watch is too big. Omega made this one thinner and much nicer vs the first generation but I think they should’ve made this one 40mm vs 41mm
I agree. I think it should be more like 39mm. They are getting the CK859 to the store to let me try. Don’t think I’ll get it but curious to see what the fuss is about.
Seamster 300 58 :D

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandsons