• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How have y'all personally seen the watch market perform for your tastes and buying power?

I see all the articles about the price on hype watches going down slowly but surely, but not many people were buying those on the secondary market anyway.

For me, I've noticed more sales happen on pre-owned websites. Jomashop and hodinkee putting their less desirable Rolexes on sale, and doing more frequent purchase price discounts.
I’m not buying or selling, just keeping an eye on the market. The neo vintage stuff that I like hasn’t dropped in price, and if anything is still rising.

I’ve seen the hype watches dropping a bit in value, but they are still pretty expensive for what they are.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fok makes a dollar, I make a dime.
That's why I shitpoast on StyleForum time.
I was unaware you made anything. At all. Alpha female must be thrilled!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 3 I wear the most right now, have a bunch of other watches but nothing too fancy, not sure what will be next. View attachment 1821331
This is the PO I always wanted to get back in the day. I hope Omega releases an updated version of this one soon.

bgsmith

Reaction score
This is the PO I always wanted to get back in the day. I hope Omega releases an updated version of this one soon.
That is actually the newest watch to my collection at the moment, I have always wanted a PO but was never sure which one to get (oh the problems with Omega and them having 87 different versions of each watch) I was dead set on getting something with orange incorporated in the dial/bezel and kept coming back to the 2209.50.00 so I finally pulled the trigger on one a couple months ago.

Last edited:

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
I’m not buying or selling, just keeping an eye on the market. The neo vintage stuff that I like hasn’t dropped in price, and if anything is still rising.
Same here, I really want a 5513, but seems prudent to just wait it out now.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdfssfgfhgf